- 5 段階中 3 の評価Gordol によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)Good as far as it goes. However, it really, REALLY, needs to allow the user to set a custom save path and not force the \downloads folder path.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価syldub によるレビュー (2年前)Very good addon!
Could you please add the quality values beside each format slider? And give an option to always show the "Advanced" panel instead of the "Basic" panel?
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Holic Shot によるレビュー (2年前)Seems like good addon that does what it says, however, I specifically needed to convert animated WEBP to animated GIF and this addon will only convert to JPG or PNG from WEBP. If at all possible, please add this ability! I'm also not sure why this sort of addon needs permission to 'access your data for all websites.' Be careful when choosing to install this.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前These kind of addons require the 'access your data for all websites' to get access to the image that needs to be converted. The permission structure of add-ons does not allow for a less intrusive permission to get this information. I am looking into adding support for animated images, however this is much harder than converting a static image so I can not give an estimate when it is ready.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16139483 によるレビュー (3年前)sort of works but won't download gifv/webp to animated gif which is what I wanted it for. No option to save webp as gif, either
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 10448250 によるレビュー (3年前)At first I didn't even realize I had to choose a special new "convert and save" option from the context menu. I would rather if this add-on worked within the normal image save function. It's extremely annoying that it doesn't apply the image files' existing name, and instead only wants to name everything "latest" with no filetype extension. Each time it chooses the default download folder instead of remembering the last folder used. At least it works, and offers *some* solution, but it's only halfway there, so I rate it effectively half score.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Gael によるレビュー (3年前)The plug in work but it creates files without extention like "latest" and not "latest.png" so we have to do it manualy. Maybe it could be cool to have it in the options. Thanks ! :)
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Kill This World によるレビュー (3年前)It works but you have to manually change the file extension.