5 段階中 3 の評価Gordol によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)
Good as far as it goes. However, it really, REALLY, needs to allow the user to set a custom save path and not force the \downloads folder path.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Bekohanfula によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Would never want an extension to save to a less efficient format. Need the other direction, to save to AVIF OR JPEG XL.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Citizen によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Absolutely fantastic for .webp images, but .avif conversion is unreliable currently.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2ヶ月前Thank you for your review, detecting avif is a bit harder than other types of images since avif images can identify themself in multiple ways. Most ways are already tackled but if you found one that wasn't I am happy to hear about it such that it can be added. Do you have an example of an avif image that did not convert?
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14381370 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)Does what I need it to do, which is download wallpapers from reddit in a sane format
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Angelglory によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)This has been a god-send! WebP is such a pain to work with, so being to just convert it to something more usable has been worth the couple extra clicks.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価defiantbuttercup によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)Extremely non-intrusive and easy to use. The best extension I've found for dealing with .webp (and image conversion in general)
- 5 段階中 4 の評価ROGUE7474 によるレビュー (1年前)Great at converting WebP images, but I can't get the Avif images to convert. Using the latest Firefox browser. Any help would be great.Hi thank you for your review and raising your concern. It could be that you found an avif image that is not yet supported by the Avif detection algorithm. Also in case you have installed other extensions there could be a chance that they would interfere with the conversion. Alternatively a webserver is simply serving jpg, png or another format image while wrongfully adding the .avif extension.
To be sure could you please verify you can see and convert the avif image on this page: https://libre-software.net/avif-test/ ? if not try resetting the addon and try again. If this image works and you can convert it please send the image or a link to the image you are trying to convert. Than I can analyze it and if nessecary update the algorithm.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16259248 によるレビュー (1年前)precisely what I was looking for, what can I say? thank you for making my life so much more convenient ugh
- 5 段階中 4 の評価peegies によるレビュー (1年前)So while this addon works and does a good job, I find that every time i view any image in a new tab, the current tab will auto scroll to the bottom (as if you pressed End key) and display some random text about the image
Type: HTML (document.contentType=text/html)
Dimensions: 1px × 1px
Size: 0.07 KB (67) (transferred 0.41 KB (419) in 0.26 seconds)
I can of course save the image as a jpg/png or whatever that way but I don't always want to do this and this happens whether the image is webp / avif or jpg / png or whatever.Thank you for taking the time to write a review. However this addon does not add the random information to the image you write about. From what you wrote it seems to me that you have the add-on "Save webP as PNG or JPEG (Converter)" installed (aswell) that does have this behavior but is unrelated to this add-on
- 5 段階中 1 の評価avatarofshadow によるレビュー (1年前)when I click on "convert and save" it DOES change it to a jpg for me, but the titles of multiple images on a page are the same. So, it's just faster to change the webp to jpg than to use this feature a lot of the time.It is not perfectly clear to me what you are doing. I assume that the pop up "save as" dialog is throttling your workflow. You can turn this popup off and download the converted image directly. Open the settings using the converters browser button at the top right of the browser. Than navigate to the "generic" tab and change to advanced mode. There you can turn off the save as dialog. Also make sure the filename conflict action is set to unique (default) if you want to avoid automatic overwriting existing files. Hopefully this resolves your issue if not please let me know and I might b able to help you further.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Draky によるレビュー (1年前)Great addon. If you like posting on a certain website that doesn't allow webp images this addon is a godsend. Thanks, author.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価twelvemp によるレビュー (1年前)works like a charm, easy to use, configure and access, no complaints great extension