- 5 段階中 4 の評価MMG_ によるレビュー (1年前)Practical, especially if you want to upload something from your PC to Instagram. Even now, when I want to use Teams in the browser, I can do so despite Microsoft's disabling, because I pretend to be on Edge. I noticed that the Chromium-based Edge is still missing and only the old one is available.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価ar によるレビュー (1年前)where is white list/black list domains? so, its only full switching for all sites?
GUI awesome, but ...(
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Phollox によるレビュー (2年前)Does what it is intended. However, I would prefer if the user agent selection is somehow limited only to the tab where it was selected.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価CrackedMatter によるレビュー (2年前)Works very well but the user agents have outdated browser versions.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13679692 によるレビュー (3年前)m'a permis de me connecter à ma caméra IP qui refusait firefox! en mettant IE c'est passé. Merci ;)
- 5 段階中 4 の評価dataviruset によるレビュー (3年前)Works pretty well! It would be nice to have a list of websites/domains that overrides have been configured for.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 6991270 によるレビュー (4年前)This saved my life. OK, almost .... There was this obnoxious site that insisted on IE for no good reason. and my employment mandated access to that site. Was almost going to update my resume :-)
But seriously: good stuff !!!!!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Marek によるレビュー (4年前)For some mysterious reason, the main view of the addon turns black after a few restarts of Firefox for Android. Its background as well as text. Happened repeatedly across multiple FF versions and after reinstalling the addon.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Dan によるレビュー (4年前)Nice addon but the newer versions are breaking sites. Using with 60esr Disqus comments won't load. Forced to revert to 1.2.18.
Update: version 1.3.3 not fixed. Disqus comments on The Hill, Breitbart, and Twitchy will not load. When the addon is disabled or reverted to 1.2.18 they do.
Update 2: No problem, I wouldn't comment on those visiting Daily Beast, CNN, or MSNBC either, especially as a developer :--).
Thanks for fixing, works good again.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前While I will not comment on the content of the websites you mentioned, I've fixed several issues on these sites with 1.3.4 that at least made Twitchy & Breitbart work. The Hill I could not test as their page is deploying a security policy that prevents access to all external resources (including Disqus) and hence is broken either way.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価cello によるレビュー (4年前)It works except it puzzles me why its size is so much bigger at 4+ MB compared to other agent addons that are only a few KB in size. I hope it is not consuming more system resources as a result. Will be great if author can slim it down some more.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前Thank you for your review! As mentioned before the 3MiB+ extra data shipped with the extension is used to generate sensible values for the other `navigator.*` browser identification values. Reading information like operating system, CPU type, device type, … from the User-Agent string is quite a hard thing to do as there are no standards at all – one just has to guess based on the COMMENT parts of the User-Agent string. Fortunately the BrowsCap project has maintained a list of matching patterns for figuring out this information since 1997 that is extremely reliable. As such, I will continue using it even if it means bloating the extension size by about 3MiB. The fact that it allows everything to just work out-of-the-box with just a single input value (the User-Agent string itself) in my opinion definitely outweighs that, by comparison small, price.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15124937 によるレビュー (4年前)This works great! I noticed that when I switched it to chrome the preview thumbnail feature worked! I had to take off 1 star because if you switch from chrome to default it will glitch