- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 18228947 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)The add on seems to work alright for the most part, but the domain override function doesn't seem to work. Every time I visit a site that needs human verification, I can't get past it even if I have the box checked. I have to go into my extensions list and disable the add on completely to get verified.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Jack :) によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Definitely helped reduce the amount of problems with Youtube. Unfortunately, had to remove as it completely broke Google Docs. If you want to keep using, however, just setting the browser back to firefox fixes the issue.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価nout77 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)Easy and decent User-Agent switcher. But missing an overview function for the exceptions / overrides i make for the many domains i visit. Now it is only possible to view/add/change an override if you are on the specific website.
An other thing which can be improved is the user agent set. After installing this addon i did not notice any updates (like version number increments) on the set of user agent strings, you have to do this yourself. [i was wrong, there are some weekly/monthly updates]
But the Firefox user agent is not correct: "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:115.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0" should be "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0" see the rv:109.0 reference.
Beside that, working great!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12809733 によるレビュー (1年前)Could use some improvements, like a panel where you check all overriden domains (as if you override imgur.com it will always redirect to imgur.io, making it impossible to undo without disabling the extension) and a "simple mode" that allows switching only between desktop and android UA.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15039412 によるレビュー (5年前)Works like a charm and is open source but it would be nice to add an option to automatically switch to a different user agent on certain websites instead of doing that manually
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12985156 によるレビュー (5年前)No longer actively maintained. Bug reports are responded to with requests for "donations to motivate the author".No true! It is actively *maintained*, I'm just unlikely to add new features without sufficient motivation at this point (maintenance ≠ feature development). ;-)
(Obviously I will accept patches for any of the requested features, so feel free donate your time if money isn't available to you!)
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Cyberknight によるレビュー (5年前)Compatible with Waterfox! Very customisable and powerful add-on, allowing selecting a specific agent for each visited domain. It has two different interfaces, one more "user friendly" and another more "programmer friendly". One problem with this add-on is its size (4 MB file / 21 MB installed). Recently (2020/10) tested it against other much smaller UA switchers and didn't notice any advantages. Downvoting for rudeness on description Page, though.Thank you for your review! The “huge cache of hundreds (!!!) of files […], which may be completely removed” are in fact used to generate sensible values for the `navigator.*` browser identification values. Parsing information like operating system, CPU type, device type, … is not a simple affair as there are no standards at all – one just has to guess based on the COMMENT parts of the User-Agent string. Fortunately the BrowsCap project has maintained a list of matching patterns for figuring out this information since 1997 that is extremely reliable. As such, I will continue using it even if it means bloating the extension size by about 3MiB. The fact that it allows everything to just work out-of-the-box with just a single input value (the User-Agent string itself) definitely outweighs that, by comparison small, price.
I would like to think that, if you don't need this complete level of emulation, then you may use just about any of the other User-Agent switching extensions because – to my knowledge this capability is unique to this extension.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価none999999 によるレビュー (5年前)This is pretty decent. The Playstation default I like as it forces a lot of broken websites (eg. Gmail, YouTube) to work. The downside is adding or changing them does not work. And the CURL and WGET are bad options as they make websites think you're some scraper bot.Thanks for the review!
Could you please elaborte what you mean by “The downside is adding or changing them does not work”? I do not unfortunately understand what you mean by this.
Having the CLI tools options available is good for testing for the exact behaviour you describe as “bad”. Some sites also hide/modify content from web browsers, but only deliver them to bots and specialized client software for automated processing – feeds/podcasts are a prominent example of this.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13926692 によるレビュー (6年前)great extension but
please add domain exception list, some sites look terrible on big screen and some other force you to open site with app like soundcloud and fb messenger
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13307580 によるレビュー (6年前)This add-on changed my useragent but also broke other add-ons. External video player was one of them..it worked after I disabled UA switcher. Stable Firefox for Android..Note5.
Edit 1. Another add-on that seems to have abandoned stable Firefox on Android..I've noticed the trend. :-\ This works fine, so far, on Firefox beta. Please disregard one half of the 3★s I gave the add-on. It should be 2½★s since it only works on half of the Firefox browsers I use.