Firefox ユーザー 17666067 によるレビュー
- 5 段階中 4 の評価jddj によるレビュー (18時間前)Pretty good, but ONE MADDENING THING! it covers my desktop with STG-backups-FF folders. Wish I could select someplace these should go. I hate having to toss them daily.
It's also easy to forget STG is there - that's not necessarily a bad thing: it's not intrusive other than the backups. But it's hard to get the value if you forget you have the groups, or go on using your default tab group like it's the only set of tabs available.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価saibal chakraborty によるレビュー (3日前)this extension is really good. simple tab group keeps me organized.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Skyogurt によるレビュー (5日前)quite simply changed the way I am browsing the internet, I was using Tree Style Tab before this and what a massive upgrade!!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Mauricio によるレビュー (7日前)Excelente. Tengo distintos grupos de ventanas, mantiene el browser ordenado y me ayuda a enfocarme.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15334684 によるレビュー (9日前)Great app except when it stops working. I had many tabs wonderfully organized and then it stopped working on one of my two computers where I had FF synced. I uninstalled and there goes all the grouping. No more of this app and the bugs.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17899308 によるレビュー (10日前)This is great for keeping things organized and manageable. I've used STG for years and it's worked perfectly. Recently I've been loving it because I've been into customizing Firefox, and I've found that it mostly plays well with Tree Style Tab, Multi-Account Containers, and Containerise (all also very useful). STG is an awesome extension.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Ein Benutzer によるレビュー (11日前)Functionally working, but intransparent w.r.t. behavioral details especially when restoring a group.
What is really stupid and borderline insane is the folder-spam where the extension starts to write backups into the download folder. Imagine other applications would do this by default - your download folder would be a crowded mess with thousands of files spamming everywhere.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価ple によるレビュー (12日前)Warning: do not install. This extension is a "Rube Goldberg machine" (complicated mess) and saps performance. Instead, simply use the bookmark bar.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価bernd_b によるレビュー (18日前)Thanks to simple Tab Groups, I am back from vivaldi to firefox.
I took a few efforts to get used to it, but now I am at ease with both concepts.
Thanks to the backup function of Simple Tab Groups, I was able to export my tabs from the Firefox developper edition to the stable branch.
Very nice to have this flexibility.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Balathustrius によるレビュー (20日前)Constantly loses ALL tabs in tab groups. Since its purpose is to keep tabs, I would call that a fail. I will have to seek out another solution.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Colopatiron によるレビュー (22日前)Terrible UI, terrible UX, just a terrible extension all in all. Firefox devs should implement its own native tab grouping solution so users don't have to resort to using garbage.
This extension sends you annoying Windows notifications every time you move a tab to another group. And no, you can't turn this off. It also automatically downloads files and saves them in your Downloads directory without your permission.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Pablo Vieira によるレビュー (22日前)There's nothing "simple" about this extension. It's complex and mostly confusing. Here are a few suggestions:
- Have default groups coincide with native multi-account containers.
- Clean the dropdown menu to choose group. It's so busy it's not usable.
- Create sane defaults and avoid three pages of settings at all costs.
In other words: design the UX yourself, don't defer this design to users putting every imaginable option under the sun everywhere.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15585716 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Extension closed all tabs except few I put in a group, so I must find other tabs in history. I couldn't find a way to restore closed tabs. Thanks, but no thanks...
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Kurt によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Edit: My last review was an error I made... I found out, that under specific circumstances the data either of Tree Stye Tab (-> TST) or Simple Tab Groups (-> STG) can become corrupt, which makes them behave "strange". I assume it was STG, which caused the issue, because when deleting a few big, but useless groups they shown further strange effects, which vanished after deleting them completely.
Forget my 3-Star-Rating, and my apologies!