- Hua Rong によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価Good, except when groups are unloaded, their tabs are put into hidden tabs instead of being closed and resources freed up. Sometimes I don't want to use a group anymore and want to put it away, but I can't close the tabs.
- Firefox ユーザー 12348512 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価Good start, but pretty clunky.
I use multiple browser windows across different screens, and the first thing this extension did when I made a group was bring them all into the same window... that was a crash course in how to use it for sure. Then I tried closing my browser and reopening it, and half of my tabs had moved to a new (previously nonexistent) group... so I had to move them all again.
I really miss the old tab groups that Firefox had, and given all the folks using this I expected a cleaner interface. I'm also crossing my fingers that I won't have to spend time every day reorganizing the groups... we'll see. Here's hoping! It's better than nothing, for sure!
- Firefox ユーザー 16501213 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価This addon seems to work well... except for that it doesn't want to let windows associated with an unloaded group close. Trying to close the remaining blank tab just reopens it, while trying to close the window gives the "are you sure you want to close multiple tabs" warning.
Another feature that would be good would be an option to always open groups in new windows, rather than switch groups within the window.
- Firefox ユーザー 13529548 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価Started using this some time ago - worked very well for awhile! Love the interface and configurations available. But now, as many others have noted, it is losing data. Every time I close firefox, all the tabs are deleted from my groups, forcing me to restore from a backup after each browser/computer restart. Also has no sync functionality, meaning I have to manually change/import groups across devices
- Firefox ユーザー 13262784 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It seems pretty decent, once one understands at least some basics. However, although I can't comment on long use data loss, which other users obviously experienced, since I am only using it for a few days now, for me, I have two main problems with this add-on:
(1) If Firefox is *not* open and I click on a link in another app which opens Firefox, then Firefox is opened *but* the link is not followed. I have to go back to the app and click the link again after FF is open. This sucks.
(2) The context menu of the "tabs" in the side bar to not offer any tab context menu items but *only* custom "Simple Tab Groups" items. This defeats the purpose of the side bar for me, which would be that I could turn off the main tab bar. But then I do not have a tab context menu anymore with this add-on. So, as a work-around I am using the "Tree Style Tab" add-on in the side bar and for now the "Simple Tab Groups" in the tool bar.
- Snakey によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 3 の評価this is very useful in theory and most of the time, but especially recently my tabs have been jumping groups, which kind of defeats the purpose. additionally, I've noticed that when closing my active tab the extension often switches groups automatically, which is annoying.
- olegzz によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 3 の評価The extension is great, but I'm sitting on 4.2.2 because in versions 4.3.* the recovery functionality ("Restore") is broken, as a result of which after recovery I have duplicated groups. I ask you to return the old functionality, i.e. such: "Warning! Restoring from backup will ERASE all existing settings and groups!". This is the classic recovery from backups. Or in the new functionality, please make the checkbox "ERASE all existing settings and groups".
- Firefox ユーザー 13291551 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Well until a few weeks ago.
The problem is the auto-backup, the backup no longer saves the tabs (this empty). Therefore, when the add-on is update and loads the last backup there are no more tabs.
I've had to disable auto-backup and restore my tabs manually with my last correct backup (2019-08-26).
- Firefox ユーザー 15192006 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価There is a bug that if I hit 'F8' or click icon to show up groups view all I get is a little modal. I need to click the icon again to show the groups. It's very annoying.
Screenshot - https://ibb.co/yYw1919
- TechSY730 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価4.0 seems to have introduced a bug(s) where tabs groups get cleared out when multiple windows are involved.
Using the "restore closed tabs" function when this happens just reopens all the tabs in the current tab group, not their original tab group.
I'll file a real bug report if I can figure out reproduction steps.
- Firefox ユーザー 15191852 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Please fix this "No support incognito mode, please disable incognito mode for addon" bug. Been working great, then last night it crashed on both my pc's.
I don't use incognito mode, don't have any tabs open in incognito mode.
- anonim によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Неплохое дополнение, даже без склероза, как у "Panorama Tab Groups". Единственная просьба перенести панель с кнопками управления группами и плагином снизу - наверх выпадающего меню. Так как при большом количестве вкладок туды пока долезешь - и рак свиснет. Сильно напрягает...
- Firefox ユーザー 14963632 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It keeps duplicating tabs in groups. randomly, in random groups. Aftrer closing and re-opening firefox suddenly I have 10, 15 tabs more then before. Some of them are just copy of another
- Firefox ユーザー 14957164 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I found this plugin really awesome and can't live without it. But apparently, with the latest version 3.4.4 (firefox quantum 66.0.5), it no longer works. I can not change the tab group anymore and all tabs of other groups are accessible only via the hidden tab :-(. Many thanks for the support
- miguelk によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Thanks. Does what I needed, however, I can't figure out why when I delete a tab from the tab bar, it deletes it from the Tab Group. This defeats the purpose of the addon. Am I doing something wrong...? Am I missing something...? Please advise. Thx again.