- 5 段階中 3 の評価TSUGOI によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)I was using Print Edit 18.4 in Waterfox and was delighted with its performance. Now I have switched to Firefox and have to use Print Edit WE, and there is something I find missing, the Preview options box has disappeared and when I click on the option it goes directly to the printer. I would like to be able to use the options that were available before like "shrink to fit or choose the percentage". Is there any possibility of reincorporating it? Thanks
開発者の返信投稿日時: 9ヶ月前Clicking the Preview button on the Print Edit WE toolbar should display the 'Print' panel with a preview of the printed page and lots of options including an option to set the 'Scale' to a percentage or to fit the page width. You may need to click the 'More Settings' dropdown to see all of the options.
It is possible to revert to the older style 'Print Preview' window by setting the 'print.tab_modal.enabled' preference to 'false' in the 'about:config' advanced preferences page.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Alexandre によるレビュー (1年前)Became mandatory after Mozilla strangely suppressed the "simplify page" function.
However, it is not easy to use for this simple purpose. Does it exist a simple configuration that would help in reimplementing the "simplify page" function?
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Rick216 によるレビュー (1年前)I've used a lot of good printing enhancers/enablers in Firefox. But Print Edit WE is by far the best for stubbornly printer-unfriendly (or print-to-pdf unfriendly) pages. It may take a bit of experimentation, but Print Edit WE's capabilities are amazing. I am on Firefox ESR, which is currently based on version 78. Hopefully ESR's upcoming update to a Firefox 90-based version won't break any of Print Edit WE's capabilities.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価R D によるレビュー (1年前)Je ne pourrais littéralement pas travailler sans ce module qui réussit là où la fonction imprimer en PDF du navigateur échoue.
Ajoutez à ça la possibilité de sélectionner les éléments à enlever et à ajouter qui rend le tout encore plus pratique pour éliminer les paragraphes inutiles et les publicités parasites.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Raising Arizona によるレビュー (1年前)Have used this for some time now. I got the app to print packing slips from PayPal transactions without the pricing info. It has worked very nicely until today. Now when I print a packing slip, the print preview indicates that I am printing to the printer ... fit to page. But in fact, it is scaling the output to 100% and cutting off the print on the right edge. Same if I try to save to PDF.
This app works fine when it works ... don't know what the deal is here. Was there an update to Firefox that is causing this anomaly?
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前There have been a lot of changes to the Firefox 'Print' panel in recent versions of Firefox. This problem is almost certainly the result of those changes. When you save to PDF, are you using the Firefox 'Print' panel with destination set to 'Save to PDF'? If so, as an alternative, try clicking on the 'Save' button on the Print Edit WE toolbar and selecting 'Save As PDF', which gives more control over the page layout using the settings in the Print Edit WE Options dialog.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16882690 によるレビュー (1年前)I gave Print Edit WE a try after Fireshot, after years of troubleFree use, started interrupting every use with ads & unsolicited, persistent msgs. So, all I've done with [P.E.WE] so far is save long web pages to pdf. And it's been fast & accurate; excellent pdf production.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Laxius_One によるレビュー (1年前)This idea is just soooo friking awesome. I needed to print some pages from the internet but the format just would not work when I copied it to a word processor. But found this add on, deleted all the ads and unneeded stuff and printed out the whole page in perfect format. Thanks a lot, whoever made this.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16882554 によるレビュー (1年前)EVERY SINGLE ADD-ON THAT FIREFOX HAS OFFERED OR RECOMMENDED TO ME,(US) I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SAFE WITH AND VERY PRODUCTIVE AND ELATED WITH. THANK YOU FIREFOX. IF YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR SERVICE FIREFOX THE WAY IT IS, I WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER. SO APPRECIATED YOU FIREFOX. RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED, Mrs. Kelley Bates
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Emb6648223652217345679 によるレビュー (1年前)I have long-loved this Add-on but recently get a pop-up once actived, that says Internet connection is lost. It isn't. Only occurs when PDFing anything on FBook, on Firefox - and only when using this Add-on. It seems to disappear after if I scroll to bottom of page, but I invariably forget and it ends up on every PDF'd page so I have to repeat the task . I have no idea what is causing it to pop up, have looked in configs but nothing in there. Can only assume its something in the Add-on that's causing it to false positive.