5 段階中 1 の評価aBel によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)
Je sélectionne ce que je souhaite sauvegarder mais me me propose systématiquement TOUTE la page, plutôt que ma sélection. De plus, certains éléments sont tronqués. Inutilisable en l'état. Dommage ! Testé sur 1 seul site, téléchargé pour un cybermarchand.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価ff201307 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)How can I edit only selected content of the web page?
With very large contents, it is sometimes inconvenient to first delete more than, for example, 90% of the content and then print the rest.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価BlohoJo によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Often doesn't allow editing pages so they will print in a way that fits the page. BIG issue for me is that the PrintEdit button greys out in reader mode. NO REASON for that!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価VanguardLH によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)I installed this add-on. Add-on says it is version 29.5. When I select some text with this add-on, and attempt to save as HTML, a popup appears saying:
PRINT EDIT WE
To use the "Save as HTML" feature, Save Page WE (version 14.0 or later) must be installed and enabled.
So, this add-on is not complete. It relies on features in another add-on. I need to install 2 add-ons to get this one working.
The description of this add-on notes the above requirement. Wonder why the 2 add-ons cannot be merged. When installing N add-ons, I don't want 2N add-ons.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Zenn によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)I deleted my previous review. After spending more time with it.
The extension does work and will do what you want. But not always easily. The WYSIWYG needs work.
When I edited the web page and all looked good I saved as a PDF. The PDF was awful. Text was either corrupted or missing. Yet on screen my edited web page looked great.
It turned out I had to tweak the page more and all was good.
But it would really really help if the extension had much better WYSIWYG.
If your PDF looks corrupt, it means you need to do more with adding, deleting, fixing line breaks for a start.
Otherwise this is a very promising extension indeed.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Bill によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)I love this software. It saves webpages that cannot be correctly saved otherwise. I can also remove unwanted ads, side-bars, etc that I do not want. After editing, the page can be saved as PDF or as HTML without a file folder of css, images, etc. A very useful workhorse I use every day. The page preview function is very useful too.