- Firefox ユーザー 14303750 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Um pouco complexa, mas ainda não é a melhor para impressão em PDF.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前Question Translation: A bit complex, but still not the best for PDF printing.
Print Edit WE provides some powerful editing features and this inevitably makes it a little complex. The primary function of Print Edit WE is to allow editing of a web page before printing. Saving to PDF is an additional function which uses the (rather old) Cairo library built into Firefox.
- sdschramm によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I used to use the old version before Firefox 57 and it worked great but now that I upgraded to Firefox Quantum I had to change to this version (Print Edit "WE") and wow what a mess. It hardly ever works. Either a blank page, a page with a spinning wheel, or minutes later a popup will appear. Just to print preview!!!! This is ridiculous! It's faster just to preview in a PDF now! - Note that I am on a Mac with Firefox 58 - after reading some other reviews from people on the same, it sounds like I am not the only one with this issue. Hopefully this can be fixed soon!
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前A few users have reported this problem, when using Mac OS X Sierra 10.12, but Mozilla have been unable to reproduce it. Usually, the first preview appears after 60 seconds, and after that subsequent previews appear immediately.
- Firefox ユーザー 13754959 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Die "Save-As-PDF" ist weitgehend nutzlos, da sie die auf der Webpage vorhandenen Links nicht in die abgespeicherte PDF-Seite übernimmt. Das wäre eigentlich die Minimal-Anforderung. Pflicht, nicht Kür, wäre es, einzelne Links abwählen zu können.
- Firefox ユーザー 13779437 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価PrintEdit (without WE) was marvelous.
WE has one great flaw: When I click on "Preview" there is no preview. The printer dialog appears. The button "Print" doesn't exist anymore.
Why is there no preview (which is quite important to have a look how the printout looks)?Using Firefox 56.0 or later version, the 'Preview' button will switch into the print preview window.
Using Firefox 55 or earlier version, the 'Preview' button just shows the print dialog.
- Firefox ユーザー 13572884 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価It works, but several missteps. LinkedIn: if you have clicked open the 'see more positions' under someone's bio, when the print edit page opens it is once again closed - a lot of missed information you can't print. Didn't have that problem with the old Print Edit. Also, Kroger digital coupons: in Print Edit I could view and print the objects/graphics of the coupons; it won't even open in WE - just shows a blank page.
Can these be corrected? I use the former for work as a researcher, so it's really NOT a good fit.
- Firefox ユーザー 13543899 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I used the save-as "purged" .txt format in the old Print Edit. Sure wish I could do that here. Shift-right click menu "save as .txt" saves everything, even after editing. I need "print-friendly" edited/purged text files, not oversize files full of HTML coding.
I tried selecting the entire edited text and Ctrl-C, but that doesn't put anything on the clipboard to copy into Notepad or other app to then save as .txt
Any chance we could get save-as purged txt format back?
- MaximilianKohler によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価If you need to print to PDF a page that you're logged into it doesn't work because it opens a new tab where you're not logged in. And if I go straight to "print preview" via right clicking the page, it only shows 1 out of 5 pages, and the page is messed up.
- Firefox ユーザー 13285613 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Some objects / icons on the page are buggy, they don't show up on print preview. Some functions are missing / broken. Web Style function does not seem to work. I honestly don't understand why it has to reload the web page on a new tab to start editing, as some sites do not allow this (reloading a page conflicts with current active session).
It's pointless to write all the issues here, because this add-on used to work just fine, and i got my job done at some point. Compare to non-WE version, this add-on is simply useless, as in "no better than the browser's built-in print preview". All i want is to keep everything same from the non-WE version, but no. What happened?
- CookieRevised によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価An addon everyone really needs.
This said, with this new WebExtensions version, the UI of this addons is REALLY confusing. I certainly do not like the two/three step method at all. I rather prefer the 'old' interface of the classic Add-on version instead of this strange and non-intuitive WebExtension version.
Uninstalled, and went back to the classic version.... :(
(going to disable updates on FF56 anyways)
EDIT, after reply from creator:
- I really do not see the need for a (forced) prep-stage... If I want something to prep before printing/editing I would have done that already on the page itself, before activating the print edit, because that is what I would like to print edit. It is a useless step and unfortunatly can't be 'disabled'.
- Duplicating the tab: I could live with that, but I rather want to go directly into the dedicated print preview window from the File menu, like before. Makes much more sense and has less steps to go thru.
- Also, I could Print Edit any previously saved page before with the classic version. So, no benefits there either.
- The only benefit I see with this new approach is that you're able to edit multiple pages at the same time. But that is something I never have the need for and thus never do.
Conclussion: compared to the classic addon, it has far more downsides than improvements for me. Still I appreciate the effort and skills though!
If you would re-introduce the File>Print Edit again, to go directly to the dedicated print preview window, I might reconsider.
- klsgrtx によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Nice WE version, but lost the ability to save PDFs as in the original.Using Print Edit WE 19.0 with Firefox 56 (or later) you can now:
- save edited web pages as PDF files by clicking on the 'Save' toolbar button and then seleting 'Save as PDF'.
- switch directly from the Edit window to the Print Preview window by clicking on the 'Preview' toolbar button.