- 5 段階中 2 の評価Kzer-Za によるレビュー (2年前)For me the last update also broke this extension. All the tabs are gone.
The developer could have at least answered to one of the complaints and tell us whether only the GUI part is broken, but the information about the stored tabs is still kept somewhere in the profile (and if yes, then how to retrieve it), or all the information is lost completely.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前Hi, sorry about this. We've been working with Mozilla all morning to resolve this. Mozilla have confirmed it was due to a bug in Firefox (related to extension permissions downgrades).
To fix OneTab, just go to “about:addons” in your Firefox address bar, click the ‘cog’ icon in the top right, and click ‘Check for updates’. This will upgrade you to OneTab v1.39, which fixes the issue.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価dastraightdope によるレビュー (2年前)keeps track and saves your search history such that it's easy to look back and find what you were seeking b4. However very annoying as it opens without input from you everytime u open ur browser and then you must close it. Delays your browsing due to this.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14740538 によるレビュー (3年前)I've had A LOT of tabs. I'm kind of a tab hoarder. So when I've discovered that Firefox on Android changes the tab number into infinity sign I felt a bit accomplished and also depraved of all surfing morality.
But I've also felt like I was kidnapped by that situation, so I wanted to fix it. Get it all into OneTab like I do on my desktop and sort it a bit.
The add-on only added the newest and active tab. My whole backlog is gone and you've let me down in the most crucial of moments. :(
- 5 段階中 2 の評価MacerV によるレビュー (3年前)Bookmarks but a bit quicker. Unresponsive to questions sent through official channels.
Firefox version needs some work; auto-load on startup is slow, and doesn't work in incognito.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15410979 によるレビュー (3年前)Auf meinem Android Tablet verschwanden beim klicken auf Onetab fast alle meine Tabs ins Nirvana... Verwende Onetab auch am PC dort hatte ich nie Probleme. Also Daumen hoch am PC Daumen runter unter Android.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価RN によるレビュー (3年前)Just installed this and lost all my tabs, by trying to restore and "one tab" again too quickly, so that not all of the restored tabs were loaded yet. Those that weren't loaded weren't "one tabbed" so I went from 17 to 5 in 1 second ... Can't remember all of them and was researching for an essay, so that sucks (: But I appreciate the idea and hope that the developers can maybe include something like waiting until all tabs are loaded, before allowing a user to use this feature.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15324470 によるレビュー (3年前)Firefox recommended a "Reset" of the browser, which created a "Old Firefox Data" folder on my desktop containing a backup of all of my profile data — including extension data. I have tried restoring my OneTab extension data (links/URLs) using Firefox's restoration process, but OneTab is the only extension that does not seem to restore its previous data. I have contacted OneTab through their form on their website twice and have not heard back. I would pay for support at this point, but it's unfortunate I am dealing with potential data loss with no answer from the developer. Again, I would compensate the developer to assist in helping my current situation. If I am able to restore the data, I will update my review and increase my rating.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15253089 によるレビュー (3年前)It is far better than browsers native bookmark features. However there is quite a bit of resource usage during normal browsing (not when sending tabs to onetab or loading onetab tabs) according to firefox's task manager. It clearly isn't just jotting down URL's when you press the button which is both a privacy and performance concern.
Also if you restore tabs from onetab too fast (and have it set up so tabs are deleted once restored) you lose tabs.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価HonestReviews によるレビュー (3年前)11-25-22: what can you say about an addon that has such promise but comes up short. Does not work on epic browser-requires constant enable with each use to get the list. VERY SLOW in putting up the list on multiple browsers including ffox. makes your links into "SHARES" instead of just saving them like you asked. then you have to delete the share and make a new list again. buggy. inconsistent button implementation. No feature to saving your list, you have to do it manually. No user guide worth mentioning. Just another "recommended" clunky rather junky addon. better that bookmarks, but that's not saying much.
10-2-22 does not load with epic browser, won't work properly on most browsers, slow or unable to load it, requires disabling and re-enabling. Cannot save your links to plain text, cannot backup your links, another script kiddie addon from people who really cannot program.
9-2-22: THE MOST annoying thing about this "recommended" pos is that you constantly have to deactivate it and then reactivate it to get the dam POS to load the entries. A royal PITA to use it. Takes forever to load the entries and sometimes autodeletes them even when you set it to lock them. Like most of the "recommended" addons here, just goest to show how meaningless Mozilla's "recommendations" are. Lacks proper instruction and notice on how to adjust it's settings. Why can't "developers" write programs that JUST WORK???
8-1-22: The developers of this app are either lazy or not very competent. They hardly ever fix bugs, like your needing to deactivate and reactivate one tab to get it to show the saved tabs. No way to autosave your tab page. cannot set tabs to autolock so you have to do it manually each time. Another "recommended" addon that never quite works well.
6-25-22: Buggy. Won't load in many cases you have to disable and reenable it to get it to load and it's SLOW in loading. Should be able to "LOCK" site urls with a universal setting, now you have to do it individually. Slow to load, slow to work, the keyword is SLOWWWWW. Probably spyware, aren't they all? Save your urls manually has no way to do that from withing program. If the program loses them you are uked.
12-11-21 updates: auto opens second window without user input. cannot connect to tor as a result. Lost many tabs saved for no apparent reason. recommend you manually backup any important tabs. Have to disable it frequently to use tor or to prevent problems with it opening a second browser window w/out input. Needs work.
just downloaded and installed latest ffox version onetab still gives mozilla BS error message to upgrade browser-obviously mozilla admins don't know what the f-uck they are talking about.
update 7-14-21: BS firefox/mozilla cannot make a browser that works with the last versions onetab? What a joke. Using ffox 89+ and suddenly getting bs error messages to upgrade my browser which was just upgraded less than two weeks ago. what a joke.
update 3-27-21: They never improve this add-on. everything is the same since last review. I disabled it because it slows down browser opening considerably, like for 10-30 seconds. Junk software. Also suspect it is spyware as it interrupts other site loadings. I guess the standards for ffox are pretty low that they list this extension are recommended.
update 12-26-20: really someone needs to put forth something better than one tab. Slows your browser starup considerable, frequently disconnects other sites when starting up. Cumbersome way of backing up url: cut and paste manually. Shows how low Mozilla standards are to make this a "recommended" extension.
update 12-2-20: starts automatically without user input, very annoying-delays page loads and disconnects proxies. have to cut and paste to save the urls, cannot be done with export command alone. Cannot reorganize links, no editing.
update 11-9-20. If you're using a vpn, this is a dangerous add-on. Everytime it loads it disconnects you from the VPN server revealing your IP unless that server has a kill switch which many do not. Not worth the risk. Specifically tested with HOXX vpn. Be careful using this to maker sure it's loaded before you surf with your vPN or your hope IP will be outed.
Update 3-31-20: If I had it to do over I would only rate this at 3 stars. It is VERY annoying when you open ur browser that you have to wait sometimes long time for the auto load and display of this addon. I have not found a way to disable it. Slows down your work while you wait for it to load. keeps popping up in my browser without my input resulting is slowdown of my browsing. works ok except user should have the option of opening it up, should not be automatic like it is now. Update 10-23-20. Dropped to two stars because the program disconnects your vpn connection each time it loads it's page. Security risk.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価natedawg1013 によるレビュー (3年前)On firefox for android, only saves tabs that are in memory, but clears all tabs. So say you have 100 tabs and only looked at 3 recently. Using OneTab will save those 3, and close the other 97 with no way of getting them back.
Note to developer: only close the tabs you successfully saved. That will fix this problem.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15195923 によるレビュー (3年前)Aug 8
Does not work in private mode. Ate all my tabs, unrecoverable in normal mode.
FF is 68.0.1 on Windows 7.
Aug 9 - UPDATE
Additional info - there MIGHT be an incompatibility with another addon. During troubleshooting, I found that I also had Auto Tab Discard addon enabled.
I recovered my tabs, disabled that addon and now OneTab seems to be working okay, but it does not recover private mode tabs back into a private window. It restores them to a public window. :-(
At a minimum, private browsing is not working as expected.
And if the 1.29 release was just a repackage of 1.28, why is it a DIFFERENT size than 1.28?
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15101132 によるレビュー (4年前)The extension is unusable if you try to save a reasonable number of tabs (say, 200-300) at once. When this happens, the extension eats 15 GB RAM and 100% CPU and caused Firefox to become unresponsive forever. After fifteen hours of waiting for the tabs to be closed, I had to kill the browser. After restarting the browser, all the tabs I tried to save were still open. This is not acceptable.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15075111 によるレビュー (4年前)Это тридцатикратно ебучее говно уничтожило после обновления больше двадцати тысяч моих вкладок.
UPD. Комментарий (на английском) о том, что можно откатить назад я, естественно, не увидел.