5 段階中 2 の評価elcharrua によるレビュー (3年前)
Desde la última actualización, funciona mal constantemente. A cada rato debo entrar a complementos para desactivar y volver a activar la extensión porque desaparece de la barra.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価DPO777 によるレビュー (1日前)I am giving a 3 out of 5 (Down the Middle) The extension is amazingly fast to compile all the tabs into one tab but is excruciatingly painfully slow to restore tabs. Can this be fixed. Other extensions such as Tab Stash makes One Tab restore speed look like molasses in deep space. Hopefully there is a fix for this as I like the bigger layout in the OneTab screen. Thanks for your efforts though.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 14時間前Hi, how many tabs do you have stored - is it in the tens of thousands? We're currently working on rewriting the core storage system, so that it should be much faster when the new update is ready
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 18166752 によるレビュー (2日前)stopped working after the last firefox update. The support team does not want to help much. Very upset
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14799992 によるレビュー (14日前)This app is totally useless and a waste of space. When you go to look for your tabs, half of the time they're missing anyway. Why doesn't Firefox change the settings instead and not allow sites like Ebay to open 50 million windows every time you look at a listing. The multiple windows never use to be a problem, so maybe Firefox needs to address this issue so we don't have to have useless apps like 'One Tab' taking up space on our computers just so Ebay can open another, and another, and another window that will be wasting up space in the 'One Tab' app.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価tar によるレビュー (15日前)Tabs in a private window are restored in a regular (non-private) window. This is extremely unwanted, violates privacy expectations, and is non-intuititve, Fetching site information (favicon) from Google without explicit user approval is clearly anti-privacy. Frankly, I am shocked and very disappointed that Mozilla awarded this extension a "Recommended" badge.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4日前Hi, we included a cache of the top 1000 web site icons in OneTab, so that retrieving the icon can be avoided. In Chrome, there is a local favicon cache that we also access before retrieving any favicons, but Firefox does not yet have that feature. We will implement it as soon as it becomes available in Firefox. We are also working on a huge update to OneTab that will remember whether tabs were originally from incognito windows.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価sfnadim によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)It is a great tool. There should be ways to copy selected tabs instead of 1 option that collapse restore all the tabs. It also grabs tabs from all separate windows. Options for changing that would be awesome.
Edit: if you click the extension icon it does all that I complained about except launching indivisual tab vs restore all.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Horkglooin93 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Absolute garbage program. Lost all my tabs after just a period of days having it installed. Found people reporting these same exact issues going back to 2017. Tried solutions and while I was able to recover almost everything, this is too risky. Can't believe it has such high ratings. Avoid at all costs.