- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15052543 によるレビュー (16日前)I used to love it, and then it stopped working, and now I lose my tabs no matter what I do. What happened to the SAVE the tabs function? Close replaced SAVE and just discards the tabs. Running Firefox 117 on MacOS Ventura 13.5.1.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 13日前Hi, did you resolve this issue? We've tested thoroughly in Firefox 117 on Ventura and all seems to be working. If this problem is still happening, please contact support at our web site (https://www.one-tab.com/feedback) and we can see if we can diagnose this further
- 5 段階中 1 の評価helpimnotdrowning によるレビュー (22日前)Lost +52 THOUSAND tabs after a crash + update to Firefox 117. Happened a few times with Chrome (one of the reason I switched to Firefox) but I was able to recover those manually. Not here though.
This extension just works so incredibly well when it does; I will be looking for a GOOD alternative for a long time.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価laijsefj によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)All saved tabs were lost from one browser start to the next. Without update or special incident. Many hours of research are now wasted. Very annoying. I can only advise against this add-on - it does not work reliably
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13383315 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)After one day's use, the pinned OneTab tab wouldn't load (just a series of seven dots alternative blinking), my other extensions' icons became unclickable and, worst of all, I lost all my carefully preserved tabs.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12580101 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Would not load and display icon. I have latest FF version and 10 extension icons that load into the toolbar. There is no provision to load it into the toolbar extension either. Had to disable and delete. Currently using Tab Suspender which works well in regards to memory but thought OneTab might work better but it was not to be. Good luck with it.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価parsimon によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Worked great for about a week until now (after a Firefox update) it won't load at all. I've closed and reopened my browser several times; the OneTab icon continues to appear, pinned to the taskbar, but clicking it does nothing, and the 'send to OneTab' option no longer appears on the right-click drop-down menu. I guess I'll be uninstalling and looking for an alternative. Would be *great* if there were a OneTab back-up somewhere so I could restore my apparently now lost tabs. Bummer, since I was in the middle of a research project.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Patricek0056 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Hey! OneTab Team! Update this add-on to 1.76 like in Chrome web store!!!
What is difficult with update proccess?? Why did you abandon this extension in Firefox store and keep updating it in Chrome store?
Please update this extension ASAP!!!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価李皇谛·李炜 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)安装完成后不留下确认提示自动收起所有标签页，恢复标签页时大量占用内存和移动数据流量，中途关闭Firefox导致之前收起的标签页流失，已提交投诉并卸载此扩展。
After installation it automatically fold all of my tabs (WITHOUT FUNCTION CONFIRM), tabs resuming took CPU and memory loads, and even avaliable connections bytes amount of my mobile network. After I closed Firefox, it FAILS my tabs after its automatic-folding.
I submitted report and removed this extensions.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17930796 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)Suddenly from one moment to the next onetab page no longer loads: I have been using the extension for a while. I have not experienced issues in the past, but last week Thursday the Onetab page grouping all my saved pages would no longer load. It worked in the morning, then in the afternoon the developer console returned an "Uncaught (in promise) undefined" for that page. I see the loadingspinner going and going. Backed up my FF profile folder just in case and then tried different ways like clearing cache/history, removing/re-adding the extension...to no avail Very frustrating. It would really be amazing if there were a backup I could extract the tabs from. But it seems like it all is scrambled into a file I can't decode.
I read the other users' frustrating comments and must say, if it is this instable, I will not use it moving forward nor recommend it.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14064004 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, no Snap
OneTab läuft, ist aber sehr instabil.
- öffnet sich nicht beim Start
- angelegte Gruppen verschwinden plötzlich
- angeheftes Tab öffnet nicht
Ich muss es leider wieder deinstallieren, ist so für mich nicht brauchbar.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価otek によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)This thing is lame.
It stores all your stuff on their server not on your machine, then you have to retrieve it from their website. What's the point, may as well just saved them in a fav folder.
Just ended up with more tabs and more confusion. (and less memory on my machine)
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17589847 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)l'idée est très bonne j'adore mais trop de bugs j'ai perdu des dizaines de fois mes onglets a cause de mise à jour firefox ou quand ça plante.... a revoir ....
- 5 段階中 1 の評価gdadam によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)After Firefox updated, all my saved tabs were lost. I am uninstalling this, and I cannot recommend it. It lost me weeks of research. Just right click, select all tabs, and use bookmarks.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17726760 によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)As far as I can tell, this extension is irreparably broken.
My previous experience with OneTab had been fantastic! I was able to cache tabs I wanted to keep and come back to them later, even name and organize groups of tabs based on personal categories. It was great! But sometime in the past few months, the extension no longer loads properly: when I open the tab list, it shows a line of pulsing dots indicating that it's loading...but it never loads, no matter how long I wait for it.
I've tried closing and re-opening Firefox, shutting down and restarting my computer, disabling and re-enabling OneTab, disabling every other extension I have, even removing and reinstalling the extension, and nothing changes this lack of response. After losing every tab I had open because I accidentally hit the OneTab button and sent all of them to a window I can no longer access, I'm finally writing it off as a complete loss.
This was previously a great extension, and I hope that someday it will be again. But until then, I'm sad to say that it's not what it promises.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価V4V によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)Upon install and clicking the icon, automatically closes all tabs and puts them in the list. When selecting to restore tabs, it opens them all as "refreshing" instead of "discarded", so if you have hundreds of tabs, it will end up crashing your browser.