5 段階中 1 の評価V4V によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)
Upon install and clicking the icon, automatically closes all tabs and puts them in the list. When selecting to restore tabs, it opens them all as "refreshing" instead of "discarded", so if you have hundreds of tabs, it will end up crashing your browser.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14522916 によるレビュー (14日前)I often have too many tabs open. I don't want to fully bookmark everything, it's usually a temporary project I'm working on. I like I can apply this and save the page as a single bookmark.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Cyberknight によるレビュー (17日前)Extremely useful extension to declutter Firefox and free up lots of memory. It has issues, though, like some times not loading or stopping working (requiring restarting several times) and not saving/restoring the tab's original container. It could have an option for default behaviour for icon clicking (e.g., storing only current tab or opening OneTab.)
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Orlando によるレビュー (18日前)A great extension for people like me who use a lot of tabs in a single session. But this time, when I updated FF, the tabs I send to "sleep" in OneTab disappeared. This is the first time this has happened with this extension. For now, I have to save them as bookmarks in FF itself.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17589847 によるレビュー (18日前)l'idée est très bonne j'adore mais trop de bugs j'ai perdu des dizaines de fois mes onglets a cause de mise à jour firefox ou quand ça plante.... a revoir ....
- 5 段階中 1 の評価gdadam によるレビュー (21日前)After Firefox updated, all my saved tabs were lost. I am uninstalling this, and I cannot recommend it. It lost me weeks of research. Just right click, select all tabs, and use bookmarks.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価olliebean によるレビュー (25日前)It's a good idea, but unfortunately it's missing one essential option - to send all *selected* tabs to OneTab. There are very few occasions when I want to clear away *all* my tabs, but quite often I could do with clearing away a selected portion of them. Without that option, this addon is of little use to me.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価mrd83 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Unfortunatelly - lack of left click behavior configuration option AND its default (CLOSE ALL TABS!) makes this extension completely unusable for me.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価seanfire99 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Stopped working Altogether in all Firefox browsers i have normal Firefox Nightly And Dev Version no longer work also no longer works in LibreWolf as well.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14827504 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)It worked very well in the beginning, but not sure what happened. It's not that it doesn't save my tabs, it's that when I go to the tab where all the tabs are saved, it infinitely loops trying to bring them up. Sometimes it works if I leave it open long enough, but it's mostly miss than hit. It's a shame cause I really liked this add-on, but it hasn't been updated since mid 2022. Could be abandoned, steer clear if you hope for any support or updates.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Lorenzo によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Worked well at first but stopped working after browser restart. Restarting again solved the issue temporarily and allowed for stored tabs recovery. It looks like the extension becomes unreliable when multiple browser windows are used.