5 段階中 4.1 の評価
5 段階中 4.1 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 14386067 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Does not work. Try to select multiple tabs and like others, it deselects the first one clicked. Tried both shift key & Ctl. Also installed Tree Tab. Still cannot select multiple tabs. Latest version of FF & windows 10 pro.
- AndyL964 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This add-on is Firefox's multiselect feature but with basically every action you can think of. Best of all, you can customize this add-on however you like, from the size and theme of the pop-up panel to which options you would like to be present or hidden from the context menu.
- milt983 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very useful addon. Please, add the option “Go To… (selected Tab)”, function only for one selected Tab. It was very useful, particularly when much tabs are open at the same time and is no so easy to find the one you are searching for.
- Firefox ユーザー 13739616 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Not good enough for me I'm afraid.
- The window is annoyingly small and can only display a small subset of your tabs. If you're working with 100+, as I frequently do, then it is frustrating not to be able to see the whole list of tabs (or more of it anyway). This is just a clumsy design flaw IMO.
- You can't select multiple batches of tabs. Ideally you should be able to hold down ctrl (as you can in Windows Explorer) to be able to select a batch, then click and drag again to select another batch, while maintaining the selection on the first batch.
- Mostly, I only want to get rid of tabs I don't need anymore. Instead of being a nice big one-click obvious button, the delete option is buried half way down a menu which requires another click to open. (Seriously, why is "Close tabs" not the top option here? The top option is "reload tabs" Seriously? You think more people are selecting multiple tabs with the view to reloading them rather than closing them...?)
This combination of factors makes this addon too cumbersome and frustrating to use. Uninstalling.
- Tulirebane によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価While this extension does a lot more currently, you can already test Firefox's implementation by enabling browser,tabs,multiselect in about:config (Firefox 62+, replace commas to periods).
Thanks to the developer for inspiring Mozilla to do this!
- Rotozaza によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Independent of great work on such free plug-in, real problem comes from Firefox, which broke tab context menu, right click on tab.
This forces us to switch to Chrome which support selecting multiple tab by ctrl/shift!
- dez0 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Why do I need this addon if I already have "Tree Style Tab" from the same developer?
The description for this addon lists the menu items that will be added, if used in conjunction with Tree Style Tab, but those menu items already exist in Tree Style Tab without this addon installed.
This is confusing.
Have the features from this addon been merged to the Tree Style Tab addon? Is this addon now abandoned?
This is a confusing mess for users to figure out.
- Firefox ユーザー 13990525 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Can no longer select multiple tabs at once by Shift/CTRL clicking. This had made the app incredibly intuitive to use and failing to replace it is a huge blow.
- Firefox ユーザー 13861609 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Mostly good, but when I move the icon into the top bar, while using the Default theme, it remains black against the dark background instead of switching to white, like so: https://i.imgur.com/rqz12Xd.png