- 5 段階中 3 の評価no new functions (for example export in different formats), visual/selection lag .
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Nice. Basically required for Firefox use. (Firefox really needs to add this absolutely normal tab-handling functionality to the browser--Chrome's had it since the beginning.)
This may be the same as a previously existing extension called "Select and Do"? (It's been a while since I used Firefox, but this came up when I searched for that extension which I previously used for this purpose.)
I feel like I may have preferred that one, but I might be completely making this up and this may be the exact same extension with a different name. Who knows.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Does what it says it does, no bullshit
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Does not move the whole selection of tabs to a new window, only up to 28 tabs. Seems to be limited in how many tabs it can handle. That's pretty poor for a "multiple tab handler".
- 5 段階中 3 の評価When selecting tabs, it opens them. It never did this before, how to select without opening the tab?
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Thank you very much for developing and supporting this add-on!
I switched from chome to firefox some month ago and selecting multiple tabs and dragging them to different browser windows was a feature I realy missed when I was working with firefox.
Now you made the plugin perfect by adding this drag and drop support! Thank you so much!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価almost perfect, but:
* show global tab count in icon
* search tab by name/url & switch to it
* show all tabs from all windows option
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Does not work. Try to select multiple tabs and like others, it deselects the first one clicked. Tried both shift key & Ctl. Also installed Tree Tab. Still cannot select multiple tabs. Latest version of FF & windows 10 pro.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This add-on is Firefox's multiselect feature but with basically every action you can think of. Best of all, you can customize this add-on however you like, from the size and theme of the pop-up panel to which options you would like to be present or hidden from the context menu.