- Firefox ユーザー 13637387 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I've tried finding a way to contact the "maker" but I cant. Could anyone help me? I found the option to print multiple (selected) tabs on this add-on but when I press print nothing happens. It would be great to be about to do this considering Universal Print no longer works with the new updates. If anyone can help me please E-mail me at email@example.com
- markling によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価The new version has a nice-looking interface. But it is not as useful as it was.
Multiple Tab Handler used to be the single-most useful feature of Firefox after tabs themselves. Firefox is drastically less essential without it.
The thing that made it great was its intuitive operation. It was effective and powerful. It allowed you to select tabs by clicking on them as you would anything else on a desktop: using the shift key to select a sequence of tabs; and using the tab key to bring separate individual tabs into the same group. With a simple right-click you could then perform operations on the selected tabs - such as bookmark, move and close. Or you could just right-click and perform quick operations on all tabs. It was brilliant.
The new version no longer allows you to select tabs themselves. You have to open a drop down-down menu that lists all the tabs you have open. This does helpfully display the full names of all your open tabs. But this does not make up for the inconvenience of introducing further steps and waits to select and operate on tabs. It also can't handle it when you have a large number of tabs open.
You having to click an icon to open the tabs list before you can select the tabs. You may even have to click to get to the icon to open the tabs list, if you have more add-on competing for space on your browser bar. Only then can you select what tabs you want to operate on. The way it lets you select the tabs is very nice. And the way it allows you to operate on the tabs is snazzy too. It even remembers your selection if you close the list up without operating on it immediately. But by the time you get that far your bird will have flown, your flow will have juddered, your information juggernaut will have been forced off the highway for an unscheduled pitstop with the driver leaning out of the window shouting, 'what the %&$!*!?'.
Perhaps the way forward would meld the old with the new: selection as it was but now reflected in the drop down list should you need to open it, and with a working memory. Though really, would it ever even be necessary to use the drop-down list with its snazzy interface? Isn't it just superflous and therefore baggage for your system resources? How has it come to this?
MHT used to be so essential that Mozilla should have called their browser Firefox MHT. They should have called it Multiple Tab Handler - featuring Mozilla Firefox. They should have made Piro president of the Mozilla corporation, given him a big cigar and told him to just work his magic. If he had applied the magic he has done here with the MHT interface to FX bookmarks then you could have grabbed his coat tails and flown to Tau Ceti. Now they should just call it Forfux and be done with it.
- Juanka Hula によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Great addon but sadly the developer does not want to spend time on improving the addon more than what is useful for him. So expect limited usability specially if you don't install tree style tab addon made by the same author.
He is looking for contributors though so if anyone knows how to code and wants to help add the features needed he is open to that on github.
- Deepak によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Great add-on that was fantastic pre Firefox 57, post that major update a lot of features like multiple tab selection have ceased to work. Hope the developer will be able to address the same at some point of time..
- Laura Seabrook によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I liked the ability to save multiple tabs as bookmarks however this would be a lot more useful if the user could define a root folder under which these were saved and maybe also be able to enter a name for the sub-folder those tabs are saved to.
Currently sets of saved tabs are saved under "Other Bookmarks". A user defined location would all for the possibility of placing that within the Bookmarks Toolbar (or where ever else the user wants) which would be easier to select if you have the toolbar showing. Or, even if you don't want it in the toolbar, being able to set the location and name of the root folder would make it clearer what's in it, like changing it to "Saved Tab Sets", or whatever.
And a user defined name is just an extra convenience, especially if all the the tabs saved have names that aren't helpful or don't indicate their content. These can be renamed later by editing bookmarks, yes, but being able to name them meaningfully when saved removes the need later.