Some features are temporarily disabled while we perform website maintenance. We'll be back to full capacity shortly.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Alexander A. によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)Great add-on!
I wish there was an application of substitutions on page change. The number of websites that don't reload pages is growing (YouTube, Amazon, etc.), so it's becoming a nuisance.
Also, dark theme would be highly appreciated.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価a duck によるレビュー (3年前)Can the 'Apply auto substitutions every time interval' be toggled via the toolbar menu? Also would be great to enable this automatically for a specified list of domains.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Deadly-Bagel によるレビュー (4年前)This addon is great both for tidying up something obstructive (actually broke the page) someone posted on a site I frequent, and also for working around an annoying no-select flag.
However, regarding the latter, I've found that HTML replace does not work on page load. I know the replace is good because it works on interval and when run manually, but not on page load.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価fradadf によるレビュー (4年前)The "Apply automatic substitutions every _ seconds" function is VERY VERY VERY easily making the websites LAGGED and CRASHED.
P.S. The above comment should be polite,does your mother teach you that?
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Rainbow_Spike によるレビュー (5年前)Nice, but very heavy, 1.39 MB
* If you need to use simple search/replace - use "Replace" from erosman, 57 KB
* If you need to use automated search/replace (but without regexps) - use "Search and Replace" from rwanyoike, 36 KB
* If you need to use favorites, find/replace history and templates for cursor auto-inserting - take "Find & Replace for Text Editing" from Dalimil Hajek, 945 KB
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Galmok によるレビュー (5年前)This addon almost worked perfectly, but the replacements aren't working on page load with Azure pages. Have to manually apply the translations once the page is loaded. I was looking for an automatic solution. Otherwise, this addon has it all.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13267335 によるレビュー (6年前)I edited this after some research and it uses JS' regexes for its regex support. Definitely missing documentation.
Cannot Home/End in the fields which adds strong annoyance and frustration when editing in fields. Cannot see full expressions, have to scroll with arrows like crazy.
Still, it seems to work Ok for what it's intended for.