Firefox Add-ons へようこそ。
You can do individual substitutions or define a list of substitutions to apply all at once. You can define substitution lists that apply only to pages that match an URL. You also have the option to apply the substitution list automatically whenever a page is loaded.
If you need usage instructions, you can find them at Tools -> FoxReplace -> Help or Firefox menu -> Replace... -> Help (once the extension has been installed).
Possible future features: RegExp editor, undo, automatic substitutions on AJAX pages, etc. These are ideas, but it doesn't mean that all of them can be implemented.
- Automatic substitutions don't work with AJAX (Gmail, etc.).
- Fixed bug introduced in the previous version that manifested itself with textareas with default values (#183).
- Fixed bug about an innocuous substitution changing the cursor position in some textboxes (#148).
- Fixed bugs related to changes in Firefox 49 (#179, #181).
- Performance improvement (#126).
- Compatibility with Firefox up to 52.
- Fixed bug about the options window being always opened as a modal dialog.
- Fixed bug about the OK and More info buttons not working in Firefox 44 (#169).
- Updated homepage link.
- Updated help.
- If the help tab is already open, it is shown instead of opening a new one.
- Compatibility with Firefox up to 46.
- Asynchronous input/output.
- Save the substitution list to a file instead of preferences to allow bigger lists (issue 145).
- Animated showing and hiding of the replace bar.
- Removed support to substitution lists in XML.
- Changed shortcuts because Shift+F8 is for the WebIDE. The new ones are F9 to show the replace bar and Shift+F9 to apply the substitution list (issue 154).
- Fixed subscription to a local URL for Firefox 35+ (issue 157).
- Corrected typo in English help file (issue 165).
- Compatibility with Firefox from 30.0 to 44.0.
- New locale:
- ja (by Bruno Lopes)