- 5 段階中 5 の評価AX11 によるレビュー (4年前)Does exactly what is says. Works pretty well, instantly gives detailed info about image metadata.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14694902 によるレビュー (4年前)This plug in was very, very good until Firefox killed its usefulness to any file on the local hard drive, such as image files received or sent via email, those downloaded from a thumb drive, or those taken and saved on a local hard drive by the computer owner. Firefox in some sort of misguided, perhaps just thoughtless, security move destroyed the ability to use Firefox in a fully functional way as photographers had done previously for many, many years. Too bad for us photographers. But, who cares about us, eh? So, now off to investigate using some other browser that actually might be fully functional for looking at photographs, including my own.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14035284 によるレビュー (5年前)Para ver EXIF de las imágenes, autor, datos de cámara, parámetros de la fotografía... EL MEJOR!!!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価DeronLJ によるレビュー (5年前)Very handy add-on to display a huge amount of detail about an image.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13346095 によるレビュー (5年前)A nice and useful module. Thanks!
However, it would be even better if we could select what type of visualization we want, instead of having to go in a sub-menu to pick one among four presentations (table, basic, etc.). A settings option would be a welcome.
Moreover, it would be faster to parse visually if we could select which attributes to display or hide.
As a bonus, a possibility to override the default CSS would be nice (I'm thinking about lowering the contrast and size of attribute codes), but maybe overkill too! :)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13327053 によるレビュー (5年前)New version (3.0) cannot be installed, FF says it's corrupt... Please, fix it.
EDIT: Thanks, but it didn't help, my FF ESR 52.4.0 (32-bit) still says it's corrupt. I fixed it by modifying manifest.json (un-commenting "applications" section and changed min version to 52...) Maybe you could make it compatible to ESR too...
開発者の返信投稿日時: 5年前I just removed and re-installed it on my system, and it worked fine. A couple of other users were also able to install it without any problems. You might want to try removing it, exiting from Firefox, and then re-installing it from addons.mozilla.org; perhaps the download failed.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価andrew によるレビュー (5年前)Thanks for the update!
I have a problem - long time of loading result with large files.
The "legacy" version could stream the image's binary data a little at a time, since it was able to use the XPCOM interface to access Firefox's functionality.
The WebExtensions version is much more restricted, because it is treated much the same as any web page, and so it has to download the entire image before it can process it.
Out of curiosity, what are your browser's cache settings? I'd hope that the Viewer's request for the image has access to the cache, but maybe not.