- 5 段階中 1 の評価Buggy. Sometimes doesn't respond to being clicked at all with no error or response of any kind that is visible to the user. Evernote in general has products that are frustrating, given they prioritize Chrome/iOS above everything else. They're not accessibility driven.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Screenshots from Chrome? You kidding?
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Yes. Related results don't work !!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価"Show Evernote content related to my web searches" doesn't work in Firefox. It works in Chrome (unfortunately only with Google search engine) but not in Firefox. Makes the Clipper less than 50% worth for me.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Tried everything and can't get this to work although it did once! No probs at with Chrome though.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価I will never, ever want Evernote content related to my web searches. I never, ever will want a "Save to Evernote" button on PDFs, for enterprise security reasons. Yet, every time this extension updates it turns those "features" back on for me, which is infuriating.
Also infuriating--I do not need, and do not want, the Web Clipper extension to pop up in Gmail or YouTube to tell me what it can and can't clip. I know that. I could perhaps live with the intrusive notifications once, but those too reset every time the extension is updated.
Point being, the line between "tool" and "annoying malware" is getting a little hard to see here, and I've already thought about whether my rare use of this extension justifies its not-so-rare intrusions the rest of the time. Keep annoying me and I will decide it's no longer worth it.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価It's very good, but I'm having problems with the need of third party cookies. Sorry, this is a no-go.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価功能使用起来很方便，能够多端共用
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work on Firefox 68esr
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I love it! I use it every day for my research!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価No longer works acceptably in Firefox 68, as Evernote insists that you accept third party cookies globally, which is unnacceptable from the point of view of privacy.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Since FF 68 Web Clipper is broken. Reason are Third Party Cookies.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Stop relying on all this 3rd party cookie crap to spy on your paying customers and make your clipper more stable, because most of the complaints about logging in (or can't login at all) have to do with that crappy approach. There's enough data for you in store...
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Не добавляется. Замучилась, и это при премиум аккаунте. Караул!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Simple Very Good