- 5 段階中 1 の評価Web clipper is complete trash. I have to reload it with each new session. Every time. The only reason I didn't make the move to OneNote Online is because they don't have the topical tags I like using. If they did, I'd be gone because web clipper is embarrassing trash. Evernote should be ashamed of making crap like this.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価can not use
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Does not work at all for me with firefox. As soon as I try to clip a page I am logged off from my evernote account.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Useful but has some major irritants - each time it is used, it requires a sign in process, despite clicking the buttons for 30 days etc.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価It doesn't work!
The web clipper keeps telling me to log in my account (China server by default I guess), even though I have logged in my international account.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Doesn't work on some pages :(
- 5 段階中 1 の評価It's broke, the PDF clipping function doesn't work any more :-(
- 5 段階中 1 の評価The clipper sometimes crashes and, most importantly it doesn't work properly with GMail.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価pls fix the bug,clipper cant be used in some sites like csdn druing browsing firefox pages.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価18/03/2019
Using Firefox Quantum on 65.0.1 (64 bit).
Doesn't work. Get a notification asking to reload the page. Reload page. Get a notification asking to reload the page. Reload page. Get a notification asking to reload the page. Reload page. Get a notification asking to reload the page. Reload page. etc.
Would not install on a different machine earlier this week (no Elephant icon; no sign of add on in menu).