5 段階中 3 の評価
5 段階中 3 の評価
- 懒猫 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価前段时间印象笔记的剪藏功能失效了，看到评论里面也有其他人反映了这个问题，今天更新到最新版的火狐浏览器后发现剪藏又恢复正常了。
A few days ago, the clipping function of Evernote failed. I saw that other people reflected this problem in the comments. Today, after updating to the latest Firefox browser, I found that clipping can work normally again.
- Joellyn Rose Keener によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価I have been very unhappy with Evernote for a long time now because there's been numerous times I've gone back into the app to check on a note or article that I had clipped some time back, then found that it may have only saved the title, or a useless link, and PDF files, don't get me started on those. I've lost so many PDF files when I was trusting that Evernote was saving them for me to peruse later on down the road. I am so very happy that I saw the review on top from a person saying he is now using OneNote. I didn't know that it had around the same features we use and need in Evernote (but need them to actually work!) So I'm checking out of Evernote once and for all and heading for the OneNote app. Good riddance Evernote. I'm done wasting all my money monthly on such a sloppy app.
- Traegger によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work. Check out OneNote instead.
Due to an incompetent update, I have not been able to clip any articles through Firefox in a few weeks. I cannot find any way to submit a bug report; this in itself is usually a tell-tale sign that something is wrong at a company.
I posted about the problem on EverNote's community forum, but have received no response.
As you'll notice, all of the recent reviews of this add-on are similar to mine.
The silver lining is that it gave me the opportunity to re-evaluate Microsoft's OneNote, which has comparable purpose and is free. A few years ago, I gave EverNote the slight edge, but that is no longer the case. OneNote is now clearly superior, with features Evernote can't touch. For instance, you can write freehand with a stylus in OneNote, you can organize notebooks hierarchically, etc. I don't know of any features Evernote has that OneNote does not have.
More important, it's obvious that, in contrast to Evernote, Microsoft wants feedback from users and wants to improve its app based on that feedback.
This is devastating for A small company like Evernote, that always has an uphill battle against giants like Microsoft, that have the best talent, a whole ecosystem of software, and have the resources to support multiple platforms. There's natural tendency to fear that little companies like Evernote aren't able to play the long game, especially on multiple platforms. I think that fear is being played out right now. People are bashing Evernote left and right and they don't even seem to be aware.
I strongly advise all Evernote users to check out OneNote. I will be very surprised if you don't switch.
- Chad によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価This is NOT a review of Evernote Web clipper. I use it on Chrome and I like it. When I tried to add an extension for it to Firebox, I was unable to locate a way to download or install it, The only button I found was "remove"
- Nomas Prime によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価Gave one star at first because it wasn't working, just said syncing indefinitely.
To get it working I had to remove and reinstall, maybe it was permissions refresh.
Anyway, works now.
Took one star off for not giving more useful user feedback to fix the problem and wasting my time.
Edit: back to two stars because requires constant reinstallation to work.