- Valutata 2 su 5di Wide, un mese faWas a good addon to block suggested video auto play while keep main video autoplay "ON" to not push extra buttons. Now it doesn't block suggested video from autoplaying anymore. Now you got to totally turn off autoplay and play every single video you open manually or deal with stupid suggested video comming your way all the time.
- Valutata 2 su 5di prassel, un anno fafor some reason it automatically scrolls down the page a little every time i open a new video with the "expand" setting enabled and 1080p set, cutting off the top 1cm of the video content....
EDIT: 3 months and this bug is still not fixed, absolutely lazy...
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 16740572, un anno faExtension is broken.
Opening a video with this enabled causes the whole page to scroll down 1 line automatically, cutting off the top of the video. This means that if Im playing a game with autoplay on my side monitor, I have to alt-tab for every new video just to scroll back up.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 16534641, 2 anni faTHe PC version works well enough, no complaints there. But the Android version for Firefox (84.1.1, Build 2015781795) is useless since I can't find any way to change the settings.
And since it looks like the developer has abandoned this and there's no support on his webpage, my 2 stars are being generous.
- Valutata 2 su 5di ㅤㅤ, 2 anni faIt works just fine most of the time. But sometimes it automatically downgrades the quality setting, and if I try to set again my desired quality, the YouTube video player begins to blink and I have to either reload that YouTube video webpage or restart the web browser.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 16060268, 2 anni faReplicates theater mode and full screen mode from Youtube. The only useful feature is auto quality change, but takes forever to load. Doesn't work for non-SD videos.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Nibinaear, 2 anni faSeems to be totally broken. Youtube loads a strange blog view that constantly jumps up and down all the time. I only wanted to stop the autoplay feature in Youtube and show videos in 1080p by default.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 12441791, 2 anni faWhen I open a YouTube video link it changes the resolution (does what it proposes). But when I open the YouTube homepage, it redirects me to a random YouTube post and keeps reloading the page. So I can't use YouTube's homepage
Apparently this bug is at least one year old, deducting from old comments.
Using Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bits) at Windows 10 Pro 1909