- di prassel, 4 mesi faValutata 2 su 5for some reason it automatically scrolls down the page a little every time i open a new video with the "expand" setting enabled and 1080p set, cutting off the top 1cm of the video content....
EDIT: 3 months and this bug is still not fixed, absolutely lazy...
- di Utente Firefox 16740572, 5 mesi faValutata 2 su 5Extension is broken.
Opening a video with this enabled causes the whole page to scroll down 1 line automatically, cutting off the top of the video. This means that if Im playing a game with autoplay on my side monitor, I have to alt-tab for every new video just to scroll back up.
- di Utente Firefox 16534641, 9 mesi faValutata 2 su 5THe PC version works well enough, no complaints there. But the Android version for Firefox (84.1.1, Build 2015781795) is useless since I can't find any way to change the settings.
And since it looks like the developer has abandoned this and there's no support on his webpage, my 2 stars are being generous.
- di ᛤᗑᛥᛣᗑ, un anno faValutata 2 su 5It works just fine most of the time. But sometimes it automatically downgrades the quality setting, and if I try to set again my desired quality, the YouTube video player begins to blink and I have to either reload that YouTube video webpage or restart the web browser.
- di Utente Firefox 16060268, un anno faValutata 2 su 5Replicates theater mode and full screen mode from Youtube. The only useful feature is auto quality change, but takes forever to load. Doesn't work for non-SD videos.
- di Nibinaear, un anno faValutata 2 su 5Seems to be totally broken. Youtube loads a strange blog view that constantly jumps up and down all the time. I only wanted to stop the autoplay feature in Youtube and show videos in 1080p by default.
- di Utente Firefox 12441791, un anno faValutata 2 su 5When I open a YouTube video link it changes the resolution (does what it proposes). But when I open the YouTube homepage, it redirects me to a random YouTube post and keeps reloading the page. So I can't use YouTube's homepage
Apparently this bug is at least one year old, deducting from old comments.
Using Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bits) at Windows 10 Pro 1909
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un anno fahello
can you send me your operating system details and firefox version and a detailed summary how this issue happens please?
- di Noober, un anno faValutata 2 su 5Hello, and sorry for hte bad news. but. When I tried to use your addon I expected to improve the video qiuality on YouTube. For example, by default YouTube gives ne 720p, but I want to watch in the highest definition. So, I did this: I clicked your addon's and there was a dropdown menu, and I saw: Vieo quality, Video size, Video speed and so on. So, I chose Video quality > and it did not help (the video quality is still 720p). So, I tried "Video quality > Large" and the video is still 720p.
What am I doing wrong? I want to watch in the best quality, and i do not want to specify 4K or 1080p, but I just want the best quality. Why is it not working? ''Large'' and ''highres" do not help. Please, fix your add-on.
I will delete your addon, and i will reinstall it after you write a reply with the words ''Click Highres' and you will get the highest possible resolution''. Sorry again for the bad news. I could have given 1 star because it does not help, but I want you to know that you can have 5 stars if you fix it. Latest version of Firefox, no antivirus, updated Windows 10. ps Maybe my YouTube Classic addon is causing the problem?