- Valutata 3 su 5di D4ngrs, 24 giorni faUsing it for a long long time. Sadly, since the last update and as mentioned by others, I have to disable and enable it again everytime I start my browser, otherwise it's not working.
After doing so, it will work until you fully close the browser.
With fixing this, I'll give it a full 5-Star because it's just so usefull.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Deniz, 2 mesi faextension is not full potential working.. you cannot click to shortcut. only way to click is open in extension menu and press off and on to this extension. but its only one time usable. after that again this problem occurs. please fix it.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Kougeru, 2 mesi faReduced from 5 to 3 stars due to recent issues. Setting to 8k doesn't seem to do anything if the video is not 8k. Instead of just loading the next highest, it defaults to 720p for some reason. Setting to 4k does not have this problem. Setting to 4k will load videos at 1440p or 1080p if 4k is not available.
Needs to add support for "Premium" quality. YT Premium quality loads videos in vp9 at literally 3x~ the bitrate of regular 1080p. In the cases where Premium is available, non-premium is in AV1 at less than 1 Mbps.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Nathan Gamble, 2 mesi faThis addon is extremely useful, but has recently started having significant problems which make it much less usable.
About a week ago, the youtube HD options stopped appearing when I click on the icon in my Firefox toolbar, until I go to the addons manager and turn the addon off and then turn it on again.
Can this issue be explained or fixed?
- Valutata 3 su 5di Kr0m, 2 mesi faVersion : 118.0.5 (22 septembre 2023)
Ne fonctionne pas correctement depuis la dernière mise à jour, l'add-on semble planter.
- Options inaccessibles
- Configuration non prise en compte
Pour rétablir temporairement la fonctionnalité, il suffit de désactiver/réactiver l'add-on dans le gestionnaire d'add-on, mais cela ne résout pas définitivement le problème.
- Valutata 3 su 5di dLeon, un anno faActually not compatible with Firefox Fenix Mobile+m.youtube.com.
Choosing Quality eventually cause Video keep restarting on start. Maybe Youtube try to force it Auto Detect in same time. This issue seem not happen if we use Youtube Desktop site.
The others options just don't work on Youtube Mobile view. Autoplay options also probably won't necessary anymore, as Firefox Fenix has it Built-in by now (though seem not perfect).
- Valutata 3 su 5di A. Glez. B., 2 anni faIt has only one issue: when playing the next video in a playlist for some reason causes the window to scroll down which leaves the top of the video hidden. This is not a minor issue and that's very unfortunate because this extension would be perfect otherwise.
EDIT 1: Reading back the review several users reported the same issue, some over a year ago.
EDIT 2: Workaround by commenting the scrollTo function in ythd.js and disabling auto-update.
- Valutata 3 su 5di El, 2 anni faIt keeps scrolling every youtube page and video just a bit so you cant see top of the page or video, supper annoying... I see other ppl have complain about it also, had to delete it for that reason, hope you fix it so i can install it again