- di Utente Firefox 13404543, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Stylish site never loads. Just a spinning color wheel forever. It's not Stylus's fault, but since it's an integral piece of what this add on does, it's just not that useful anymore.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un anno faStylus has no control over how poorly userstyles.org is maintained. The owners don't care, and have allowed it to deteriorate to the point where it's barely usable. Unfortunately, there is really no viable alternative.
- di Utente Firefox 14304330, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5when i want to open editor in a new window-it does not show !!! I only get the name in the taskbar but with no window and no style...please fix it or help me .
- di derdritte, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5Sadly, Stylus (without having any styles loaded) messed up my zimbra-webmail and I cannot use it anymore.
Other than that I was generally happy with it. Silently pushing DOM-manipulation is not appreciated, however.
- di vertigo, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5Need to be able to easily make rules for sites. For example, I can't set it to use a theme globally but then disable that theme and/or use another one on specific sites. I've yet to find a theme that looks good everywhere, so the ability to customize per domain, and even per page, is a necessity.
- di fushigi-kun, 4 anni faValutata 3 su 5I am getting "This add-on requires a newer version of Firefox (at least version 55.0). You are using Firefox 52.0." But I am actually using Firefox 57.0! What sorcery is this?
I downloaded version 188.8.131.52 of Stylus and was then able to update to version 1.5 from Firefox's add-on manager. Stylus add-on page still says my version of Firefox is 52.0, though.