- di ff_extension_reviewer, 2 mesi faValutata 1 su 5It's impossible to write a style when using a 4k landscape monitor and a 1080p portrait monitor. The UI becomes unusable and I'm very close to uninstalling. I spent about 20 minutes trying to understand what the issue was until realizing everything is so stretched wide that only the number box is visible. Extension is unusable garbage. 👎
- di End User, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Slowpoke... Takes about 5 minutes for it to understand that the ONLY style actually DOES exist. Until that it strongly believes that there is absolutely NO styles.
- di Utente Firefox 13213923, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Since early 2020, sadly this extension seems to have been abandoned and is so slow it's 99.9% unusable. I used to love it and would've happily paid for it.
- di Utente Firefox 13694849, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Why do I have to reconfigure about:config for this one while others don't need it. I consider this as INSECURE!
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faYou're jumping to some odd conclusions. Presumably, you're referring to the instructions provided to allow styling of AMO. WebExtensions prevent injecting content scripts in their own respective extension galleries by default.
Mozilla was cool enough to provide a config for users to allow extensions to run on AMO if the user decides they want to do so. We simply provide instructions and copyable elements for relevant text strings involved in the process. That is all.
- di bool3max, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Doesn't work as of FF70.0.1. Clicking the "Find Styles" button shows an empty white rectangle. I can still guess where the checkboxes are and I can click them, but it's borderline unusable. Tried reinstalling the extension. Can reproduce on Windows and Linux.