- di igorlogius, un mese faValutata 4 su 5- An icon would be nice.
- Maybe make 'https' the default append in fixUrl() ?
- Also i dont think it is necessary to re-check the browserSettings persmission, when it has been requested on installation.
Otherwise a nice addon.
- di Utente Firefox 15882239, 4 mesi faValutata 5 su 5I favor this addon over New Tab Override because it opens moz-extension:// pages without any trouble. It's more popular alternative acts "smart" and adds unnecessary http:// in front of inner extension pages, thus making them unopenable.
- di Bart Read, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5It works in that it will load my specified homepage on new tabs, which is great, but it has a really annoying address bar bug/behaviour that means I'm going to have to uninstall it.
As expected the address bar on the new tab has input focus. I'd therefore expect the text of the homepage URL to be selected so that, when I start typing a new address or search term, the homepage URL is replaced with whatever I type.
What actually happens is that the caret is placed at the start of the address so that when I type I'm pre-pending text to my homepage URL. I.e., I end up with:
This is obviously garbage that is interpreted as a search term when I hit return, and leads to garbage results.
The only way to avoid this is to hit CTRL+A to do a select all on the text and then start typing or hit delete *every time I open a new tab*.
As I say, I'm going to uninstall because it does this every time I open a new tab, which is incredibly irritating.
- di Utente Firefox 16273138, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Quando si apre una nuova scheda non si può digitare una ricerca senza dover cancellare ogni volta l'indirizzo impostato per la nuova scheda, prima funzionava adesso con la nuova versione di Firefox è cambiato qualcosa
- di Utente Firefox 16092156, un anno faValutata 5 su 5I've been frustrated with the new tab setting in Firefox for a long time. I just stumbled on this add-on and it is exactly what I wanted. Click the + to open a new tab and I get my home page. Just as it should be!