- Valutata 4 su 5di G.Youngbar, 4 anni fai lke that i can open new tabs to my homepage
(google) however i really dislike that when firefox updates i have to re add this add on. there should be a way to make it permanent or until i turn it off
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14378552, 5 anni faIt does what it says it will do, except not always. It can't load localfiles, which means you can't use custom HTML, JS homepages that are local on the machine. If this is possible to implement that would be a very welcome feature
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 5465762, 5 anni faDidn't seem to work at first, until I found out that due to Firefox restrictions, local files cannot be handled by add-ons. My homepage was a local file... I solved that by adding it to my (local) web server. A warning that local files are not allowed would have been useful!
- Valutata 4 su 5di DRiv, 6 anni faWhy would this add on need permission to Access your data for all websites? Which can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords. There's other add ons that do more but does not need this permission but ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Please explain
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 13497372, 6 anni faJust updated to Firefox 57. It doesn't seem to work if the home page is set to local file on my C drive (file::///c:/...). No issue so far if the home page is set to http url.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 13484143, 6 anni faI've used this extension for YEARS with no problem. Then FF decides to change their entire browser and it no longer works. THIS SUX! I HATE QUANTUM!!! Your extension WORKS with Palemoon, Waterfox and Basilisk, so I've deleted the FF browser and am using them instead.