- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15145588, 3 mesi faGreat extension! Really handy to have different "views" into a website, each with a different account and cookies, etc.
I had trouble disassociating sites from Always opening in a particular container, but here's how you do it: You have to open the extension from the toolbar > Manage Containers > My Container XYZ > Manage site list.
The interface is odd because a similar but different set of options appear when you hold down the new tab button and choose Manage Containers, it doesn't have the Manage site list option there! The Manage site list isn't in the Extension settings either.
I had originally accidentally associated google.com with a container, so whenever I did a search, it asked me if I want to open the website in the container or no container.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14290332, 3 mesi faReally great extension. I love being able to work with multiple google accounts in a single browser without having to re-log in. Highly recommended.
- Valutata 5 su 5di M.P., 3 mesi faLove it. Would enjoy more basic customization, like more colors for container tabs, maybe more icons.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Pete, 3 mesi faThis extension is absolutely brilliant when working with multiple cloud services accounts and keeping a good work/personal separation
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17713180, 3 mesi faGreat addon. Use it everyday for my daily tasks. It gives ability to switch between profiles on the same site
- Valutata 1 su 5di pleasetellmey, 3 mesi faplease fix the bug that sites automatically add to container
- Valutata 5 su 5di Score_Under, 3 mesi faA nice intuitive approach to data separation, which simplifies my work-from-home process greatly by allowing me to separate all my work logins from all my personal logins, and even run them side-by-side in separate tabs. It can also be augmented by other addons (Temporary Containers) to open multiple separate sessions on a site at once.
Many workflows that other people would pull out a whole new browser for just require opening a tab in a different container.
This is one of those "bread and butter" addons that does something super basic but you wonder why it isn't the norm in every browser.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13547629, 3 mesi faAmazing useful, I installed in every Firefox installation I work with
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15166984, 3 mesi faI have a container for google search so I can search without a sign-in while remaining signed in to other google services. Use "Limit to designated sites" to stop links opening in that same container. Works perfectly.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Sam, 3 mesi faIt's a great idea. I love how I am able to "contain" cookies to certain domains. The only issue I have is that some login pages does a lot of redirecting (bing, google, et. al) which this extension doesn't also capture. There is no way to add domains manual or wildcard certain subdomains. It the extension does see it you can't "fix it". The only work around is to turn off "limit to certain domains" but that is a pain to toggle back on and off when you need to login and such.
- Valutata 4 su 5di JimmySte, 3 mesi faI'm really enjoying using this extension, it totally changed my browsing experience.