- Valutata 4 su 5di Einar Ólafsson, 20 giorni faIt a nice feature to be able to contain different services. But it is missing more controls. E.g. I don't see a option to be able to remove container association for a service.
- Valutata 4 su 5di derdirk, un mese faWorks as designed. Personally i don't use the "always open in container" feature, as i am using the same url with different logins in parallel, which would lead to a mess if I start using the feature. Keeping this limitation in mind, the tool does, what it is designed to do.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14795628, un mese faNeeds to merge the "Containarise" and "Container proxy" add-ons features to become perfect.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Beachbubba, 2 mesi faLove this extension. However, lately, it seems Google can easily defeat the containers. I can't open more than one Gmail account at a time, unless I open the second Gmail account in a private tab. What's up with that?
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 16329332, 2 mesi faOttima estensione utile ad esempio quando si usa un account Google personale ed uno aziendale. Segnalo un piccolo difetto che riguarda l'associazione automatica di una pagina ad un container: non è facile capire come tale associazione si rimuove.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Nidi, 2 mesi faMost usefull capablity of any browser I know. Please continue working on this.
It would be usefull to better sync between devices all the windows and tasks I have opend. Something like in Safari but with the container capabilities. That would be great.
- Valutata 4 su 5di chen, 3 mesi faI hope the extension can save the settings when it is deactivated. The current situation is that when the extension is deactivated by mistake and then activated, the new category settings in the container tab and the pinned tabs in the container tab will disappear, and the URL of the pinned tabs in the container will be lost without bookmarking.
- Valutata 4 su 5di gizmecano, 3 mesi faThis addon is really interesting and could probably be considered as a native feature in the future.
Nevertheless, potential users have to be aware that there are some known incompatibility issues at this time, such as the recurring login request when using Pocket (that can be solved by opening the submenu “Firefox Multi-Account Containers” and unchecking the submenu item “Always open in this container”).