- di Arie, 9 giorni faValutata 4 su 5De oplossing om aan te melden bij verschillende e-mailboxen van dezelfde provider. Bespaart een hoop ergernis en maakt het super simpel zonder iedere keer af te melden bij schakelen naar een ander e-mail account.
- di Utente Firefox 16844817, 17 giorni faValutata 4 su 5Everything fine with this new feature like Multi-Account Containers but I can just add that I if you can do something with the history by container can help to no loose the different webpages that I visited, because the container just safe the current page where was my last visit, it doesn't show me the movements forward and behid that I made.
- di Lee Doron, un mese faValutata 4 su 5Very nice to have cookies in separate boxes. Noticed a glitch: if I right-click on the New Tab ("+") icon, and select "No Container", nothing happens! Selecting a container name opens a tab in that container. In contrast, long click on "+" icon, and selecting "No Container", opens a tab.
Strongly recommend also getting the Cookie Quick Manager extension for container-aware tasks like deleting cookies from a container, or copying cookies from one to another.
- di Bartek10, un mese faValutata 4 su 5[EN] Add the option to display only cards from a given container, e.g. only from the "shopping" container.
Something similar to "Workspaces" in Opera.
[PL] Dodajcie możliwość wyświetlania tylko kart z danego pojemnika np. tylko z pojemnika "zakupy".
Coś podobnego do "Kontekstów" na Operze.
- di ZDR, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Really like this add-on and I get a lot of use out of it! If there's one improvement I could suggest it would be to allow users to add their own icons for new container categories. As it currently stands, it seems like you're stuck with a list of default icons you can choose from.
But that small gripe aside, this is basically a 5 star add-on that I'd highly recommend to any security-conscious person. If you'd install uBlock Origin, you'd be a fool to miss out on this.
- di davidhbrown, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Really like being able to access sites with different credentials concurrently. (Google is okay at letting you switch, but I have about 6 different Google accounts between personal, and different work roles.) Looking forward to the release that lets me use custom icons to help identify containers. Would also be great if I could click a bookmark folder and say "open all in container"
- di michael-mml, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Occasionally ends up opening "ghost" tabs when opening links from Google. Also sync doesn't work well across devices and some extensions don't play well with tabs opened in a container, but overall, functionality is good.
- di Paulianna, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5My experience in this addon is pretty good, but occasionally, The addon kinda reset, so my custom preferences in the addon returns to default state. But my website which i login-ed didn't sign-out, which is a good thing.