- di Utente Firefox 15076667, un giorno faValutata 4 su 5Great add-in, should be built-in! Just one thing missing: it would be great to have a manager showing which site is assigned to which tab group, with the possibility of editing and adding new sites.
I have an issue with MS Sharepoint links opened from MS Outlook, they open in one tab group (none), are then redirected to another one ('work') for the microsoft login, and finally I end up with the landing page of sharepoint, rather than the document I wanted to open; some info seems to get lost on the way. I think the browser skims over some redirected site which is not in the right container on the way.
- di Rj137, 5 giorni faValutata 4 su 5please please please, add separate cookies and history for each container, or the ability to disable history per container, or other better customization in the settings other than color and icon.
- di Code Medic, 12 giorni faValutata 4 su 5Works (almost) like a dream! With a bit of effort, setting up rules to split which websites fall into what container, splitting work and personal life is so easy! I have tried various solutions including multi-profile in both firefox and chrome family of browsers; it is very tricky when links are opened from other apps etc.
I would have given it a five star if containers worked well with addons that require login via their sister website. An example is the The Camelizer addon that has login via https://camelcamelcamel.com/. There is no way I can make it work with my personal profile.
- di Tnarera, un mese faValutata 4 su 5Overall fantastic in separating cookies. One thing it needs is ability to hide the history of the containers from the main browser history. Either it should have option to keep no history just cookies for signing in etc. or show separate history for each container.
- di Utente Firefox 16997887, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5I am so glad this exist. I can finally thwart cross-tracking. I'm specifically a fan of the possibility of assigning domains / sites to specific containers. And it's so easy to use.
- di Mr. S.A. Birl, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5[2021-Aug] A great and useful extension to have, but it's missing the ability to disassociate a website from *any* (or all) containers. A website's association can be moved from container to container, but cannot be reset back to no container -- something that would be needed in the case of SSOs: to log into the same website with different accounts (under different containers).
- di Utente Firefox 16989056, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5The add-on is great! I can imagine that it's a bit difficult to understand if you are not that much into computers though. The only thing that I can not find is a way to manage which tabs belong to which containers. You can assign them, but you cannot manage them.
If that "feature" is added, or some one of Mozilla can explain to me how I can manage it, I'll update this review to a 5-star.
EDIT: I've found it, but why is it so hidden?
It is hidden 6 clicks deep within the extension's toolbar button. Why not put that also in the settings of Firefox add-ons menu?
- di P., 3 mesi faValutata 4 su 5The idea is perfect but the actual add-on could need more colors (20 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 8) and especially more icons (40 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 13). However im grateful Mozilla does us a favor with their software :)
- di andrea.ippo, 3 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Would be perfect if the option to ask to choose a container when creating a new tab by clicking on the tab bar, would also apply to the keyboard shortcut (CTRL + T)
- di Jun, 3 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Really useful. I suggest adding a feature to allow custom entries to site lists in containers.
To other users: check "Remember my decision for this site" and then open it in the container so Firefox can remember your decision...