- di Marko, 9 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Juraj, you're the best! All of your extensions/addons are mega useful and very intelligent.
Thank you so much, and, keep up the good work : )
As soon as I set up my company, gonna buy you a coffee, should be by the end of the year.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 9 mesi faThank you Marko! I really appreciate it :)
And good luck with your company! That's my ultimate goal as well, to build a company full of skilled programmers, building useful software to make life easier :).
- di Alexey Smith II, 10 mesi faValutata 5 su 5отсутствует автосохранение диалов в облаке, что было ранее. при переустановке браузера, я был неприятно удивлен
UPD: Спасибо за ваш ответ!!! Я рад, что все вернулось обратно!
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 10 mesi faHello,
If you need help recovering your data, please contact me to my support email.
There are cloud backups so if you had your data in the cloud, they could still be in the one of the offline backups. Also, there are local backups that you could check as well - from the main menu / "History /backups".
- di Utente Firefox 14021398, un anno faValutata 4 su 5С версии 16.0 не становятся активными новые открываемые вкладки. В Версии 15.7 всё было ОК. Windows 7 x64 RUS, Windows 10 x64 RUS, Firefox 90.0.2
- di Utente Firefox 16852288, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Hello Juraj, add EXPORT of all bookmarks from the dial to a standard json or html file, so as not to lose all bookmarks when this application is no longer supported or when stop using it, so that afterwards I can edit bookmarks in the standard Firefox bookmark manager!Hello,
Well, there is no such thing as standard HTML, especially when app like this one needs to store so much information (it's not just links and images).
But the good new is that the exported file is already a well structured JSON file that should pretty easy to parse and import into some other addon if needed.
I'm planning to add full synchronization with bookmarks so it will be possible in the future.
I would also like to say that as a 32 years "young" person I'm not planning to abandon this addon any time soon. Not to mention I'm using it daily myself and I can't imagine living without it :)
But it's good that you are thinking about backups!
- di Utente Firefox 15240911, un anno faValutata 5 su 5It's great, I just wish I could edit the number of dials shown on the page.Hello,
If you have a feature request, feel free to write me email with detail description or create new feature request on my Github page: