- di Artyom, un anno faValutata 3 su 5not very convenient ,you cannot select a folder of Wallpapers and set flexibly the mode change Wallpaper by time of day/week/month/ panel* bookmarks (take the example as Vivaldi and opera gx) is small and the publicity (put up) though this extension ,and of the rare updates. Thank you!
- di Utente Firefox 16177474, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Excellent , easy to use, stable. User for years now. Firefox added some (just a few) of its features to the Browser, but this is still a great add on
I see this is not getting the 5 star ratings it deserves. Cmon users, show a little respect !Thanks man! I'm doing my best :)
And stay tuned for the new features, I have a big plans for the 2021. Hopefully things will go well.
And happy new (upcoming) year :)
- di Utente Firefox 12246064, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Très facile d'utilisation, permet de se créer ses propres pages avec ses favoris. Un développeur qui mérite que l'on fasse un geste pour son travail sérieux et soigné
- di Utente Firefox 13076699, un anno faValutata 4 su 5is it passible that user can change item sequence in the context menu?Hello,
Not yet (you can only remove items from the menus), but it's on my todo list so it will come in the future.
I have no estimate though, there is so many things that needs to be done and it's a lot of work for one programmer...
- di Woody100, un anno faValutata 3 su 5After using this for years there is a problem. The images are not displaying properly and are leaking from an adjacent tile. This seems to be an auto-reload problem as I can reload the image manually as it works fine.
- di Wiola, un anno faValutata 4 su 5I love your add. Great job. Thank you very much!!!
But after update the FF 08.20 on the Android 9 Group Speed Dial not works!!! FF turned it off. I had to upgrade to version 68 of FF to use your extension!
After updating Group Speed Dial to 15.02 I updated again FF to version 81. Group Speed Dial not work on android 81! I had to uninstall FF 81 and install 68!
Works for Windows top! Thanks.
But what should I do with android? :((Hello,
Even though my addon is compatible with the new Firefox for Android (code name "Fenix), Firefox team decided that they will allow installation only handful of addons (about 9) with a plan to support about 30 by the end of this year.
There is a huge discussion here:
They are planning to support all extensions eventually, but there is no estimate when will that happen.
However there is a partial workaround - my Cloud Dials page works in every web browser, including the new Firefox. So just create cloud account if you don't have one already and use the Cloud dials page instead.
Currently it's not editable, I need to upgrade my server which will take some time...
Also make sure to enable thumbnails synchronization on your desktop, then you cloud dials will look exactly the same on your Android.
- di Utente Firefox 13556028, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Veľmi osožný doplnok.
Škoda že vo verzii Firefox 80.1.3 na tablete nie je podporovaný. v staršej verzii som si naň zvykol.Zdravím :),
Je to veru blbé s tou ich novou verziou čo podporuje iba 9 doplnkov :(
Ale črtá sa na lepšie časy lebo do konca mesiaca Mozilla vydá "Nightly" verziu nového Firefox for Android kde povolí všetky doplnky, takže verím, že čoskoro sa to dostane aj do normálnej "Release" alebo aspoň "Beta" verzie.
Každopádne je tu ešte jedna náhrada - stačí si urobiť účet na mojom serveri, zapnúť synchronizáciu náhľadov a potom používať na tablete cez Cloud stránku:
(táto webová verzia síce nie editovateľná z tabletu, ale inak funguje a vyzerá takmer úplne rovnako)
Pozdravujem z Dolného Kubína :)
- di Oksana, un anno faValutata 5 su 5* Все исправили, все работает! Спасибо!
После обновления этого расширения пропали все вкладки! Пожалуйста, верните, все как было.Hello,
Are you sure it's related to my addon? Last version was released a week ago.
If your tabs got closed, it shouldn't be related to this addon at all.
But you should be able to restore your closed tabs with "Ctrl + Shift + T" or "Ctrl + Shift + N" to restore closed windows.
You can also contact me to my support email.
- di tsimehcla, un anno faValutata 4 su 5A lot of convenient functions, a lot of settings! This is a very good FF add-on
It would be perfect for me, but despite the many settings - it looks very rough.
What I didn't like:
Each group must be configured separately. Author, please make it possible to create a template for new groups or an editor for the view of several / all groups. When working with multiple groups, it becomes very slow (((
When you drag and drop tabs, a menu appears that allows you to do anything but merge tabs into a group (or move them to a group on the thumbnail).
The group string has no separators if you use a solid background it looks bad.
P.S. I still use another extension, but I really hope that someday I will return to this addon and be able to use it with joy. (the PRO version of course)Hello,
Thank you for the feedback.
I like the idea with the "default group", I've created issue for it here:
Regarding the merging tabs - what exactly do you mean? Could please write me more details? There is plan to support tree-like structure for groups:
Regarding "group string has no separators" - what do you mean? Please write me to my support email.
Thanks again and have a nice week :)