- di Benzin, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Не устанавливайте этот мусор, он платный. То что в FVD было бесплатно для любого человека по умолчанию - тут вам надо платить 2 доллара в месяц. Что, думаете за 2 доллара получите все? Залупу вам на воротник, тут есть и подписка на 5, на 10 и на 20 баксов. Надо кому нибудь объяснять разницу между двумя и двадцатью долларами в Америке и 20 долларами в России, Украине, Белоруси и остальными пост-советскими странами? Ищите аналоги, друзья, этот мусор этого не стоит. Да кстати, дилы обновляет по часу. Это просто пестетс...
(For DEV-Зарплата у продавщиц в магазинах в Словакии 600-800 евро, средняя ЗП в России, не в Москве, если повезет-240-360 долларов, налогов на все больше 60%. Давай, расскажи мне еще как тебе плохо в Словакии.)
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 mesi faHello,
Most of the features is free. The paid Pro version has only a handful of features:
I live in a Slovakia and it's pretty expensive here. The money from Patreon barely covers my monthly expenses :(
- di duckword, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5This is great when it works. The free one only works about 90% of the time in Firefox. The images just don't show. Should not have to restart my computer every time I open a new tab. If the free one don't work why pay for the PRO.
- di WinCent2, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5In addon, there is an error: when you move the Dial, several empty Dial appear, while the number of columns in the group settings increases - this happens with each such movement of the Dial. You have to delete empty columns and restore the settings of the columns so that the Dial is not so small.
It is also logical to make the thumbnails from the URL at the time of saving become offline and no longer use the URL, because there is a property that this particular URL will lose its relevance and this thumbnail will need to be restored again.
- di hugo, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5If you want to fall into the same trap as with FVD Speed Dial sending your data to the cloud, go ahead and use this one. I wouldn't recommend it.Hello,
The cloud account is optional - if you don't create account, no user data will be stored on the server at all.
I'm just an honest developer trying to make a world a better place :)
- di Utente Firefox 14341308, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Trying to add images on the dials is a nightmare as with FVD the sizing was NEVER an issue now I have to try and find a proper size for the dial???? If this is ever resolved the rating will go up.
**Update to reply*** - Again NEVER needed to do ANY of this with FVD so even though that addon was "shady" at least it was easy. Your basically only speed dial alternative so I am going to continue using but having all these extra steps that I never needed to do before is what kills your rating from me....Sorry just my honest review.Hello,
If you are adding custom images, make sure to change "Position" to "Center (contain)". You can do it in the Edit dial window / Visual.
I know some things are not as intuitive as it should be. I will be releasing new version next week that should simplify things :)
- di Vasya, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Дерьмо. Потратил 10 мин чтобы найти как сделать больше иконок или просто сделать их размер меньше.... не нашел. Сделано кривыми рукамиHello,
Right click the group name and select "Edit group" (or from the main menu). There you can make group scrollable, add more rows or columns to fit more dials.
I hope this helps!
- di Marojejy, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I loved Speed Dial for years and then, the last update turned to be a total nightmare, I tried several hours but it's just zero. I don't want to spend hours to set up something that should help. It becomes unclear, buggy, useless and ugly. Just don't want it anymore. No synchro, nothing is working, mine was based on most used tabs, but even that seems to be limited to 12 boxes... I have no word to define my anger. (but thanks for your reply)Hello,
I know some things are not as intuitive as it should be and visuals are basic..., but there is many options and you should be able to tune it into your liking.
What you were probably looking for was the "Edit group" window (when you right click group name) where you can change number of rows / columns and even make the group scrollable to fit more dials.
The synchronization should work without any issues across devices and browsers, just make sure you are logged in the same account.
Regarding most-used dials, yeah, this is indeed missing since there is no tracking of user activity. I will try to implement something something for it in the near future.
- di Utente Firefox 12011750, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5синхронизация платная
как включить синхронизацию ?EDIT:
Regarding your question - the synchronization is automatic, just login to the same account on all devices:
I hope this helps :)
The synchronization is not paid :).
There is only few Pro features, all listed here:
Most of the features including all Cloud synchronization and backup is forever free!
- di Utente Firefox 13506740, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5if you dont have internet, all the thumbnail are going to waste
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faHello,
The thumbnails are created from previews, so yes, without internet you won't get previews.
But once you get online, you can reload them all from the main menu.
And if you really want to stay offline 100% time, you can load individual thumbnails locally from the drive.
- di Utente Firefox 14643437, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Not available on my platform.......wth does that mean??
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faHello,
Make sure you are using at least Firefox 60. Also Android is not directly supported - but once you create cloud account, you can access your dials through cloud even on android.
- di Utente Firefox 14463922, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Anfangs prima. Dann werden aus unbekannten Grund sämtliche Lesezeichen gelöscht und das add-on sieht wieder aus wie frisch installiert - alle Lesezeichen futsch. Das ist bereits zweimal passiert, jetzt habe ich keine Lust mehr.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faHello,
Just don't panic. There is a good chance you can still get to them.
First, check the History - in the upper right corner on the dials page. This can be related to issue with downgrading Beta or Nightly versions, see this article:
If you don't see backups in history, maybe you have created cloud account or have a backup file exported?
If you see any error on the dials page, please let me know - you can contact me directly to my support e-mail.
Most of these bugs is related to some Firefox bugs. My add-on cannot loose data by itself... Also it's used by 50k users so such issues would be reported by many others.
Have a nice weekend.