- Valutata 3 su 5di UPukaJRm, 9 giorni faDownloadThemAll helps me occasionally but it updates more frequently than I use it and an annoying new tab is opened bragging that the DTA add-on has been updated. I use this Firefox config on many computers but I've only ever used Download Them All on one computer so all the DTA update tabs on other computers are pure annoyance. Developer: add an option to disable the new tab upon updates and I will immediately give your work a 5-star review! Thanks.
- Valutata 3 su 5di zpangwin, un mese faVery useful for some websites. I would give it 5 stars if the "User Interface" preferences had an option to NOT open new tabs every time the addon gets updated... I appreciate the dev keeping the addon up-to-date, but for me the new tab on startup behavior is annoying enough that I end up disabling the addon except when I explicitly need it just to avoid the new tabs...
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 17727856, 5 mesi faNice extension but lacks the ability to define a download directory. Searches showed there is supposed to be a save files to but it does not exist.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13297579, un anno faСтавлю это расширение только по инерции от старого фаерфокса, когда оно умело разбивать загрузку на части и докачивать после обрыва связи. Теперь этот функционал утерян и даже нет возможности выбрать папку для загрузки. Тройка только за прошлые заслуги. А так - практически бесполезный аддон.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Sly65, un anno faI like the idea of this addon. However I can't find any documentation or guide at all on how to properly use the filters to the fullest extent. You would think them having a website would mean they have a doc page somewhere.
Lastly, this addon can't seem to notice all media (can't seem to notice files playing fluid player media player ), I looked around and saw there is a thing called "anti container" for this, but its way out of date. Another addon called "simple mass downloader" notices the media, but it doesn't allow for ease of use download across multiple tabs for some reason (ironic) at least not that I can find. Hopefully this addon can identify the "hidden media" that the other addon can since downloading/organizing is more streamlined in this addon.
I did find out that the downloader does see the MP4/webm files, its just that the website includes something IN the extension so instead of it just being ".mp4" its ".mp4[number string]"
- Valutata 3 su 5di Marco, 2 anni faFirefox 92.0.1 disables DownThemAll constantly. Any idea what is causing this issue?
- Valutata 3 su 5di The Moenyoek, 2 anni faWell, it's not as good as it used to, but well "i know why"
The only problem i found is that it doesn't play nice with dom.event.contextmenu.enabled set to "false" which result in right click context menu overlapped with firefox context menu.
Anyway, thanks for the great addons.
- Valutata 3 su 5di FeuerFuchsUser0815, 2 anni fa"Server-Fehler" bei Download-Versuch von Passwort-geschützter Webseite mit Firefox v85x-v88x. == "server error" when trying to download from password-protected website with Firefox v85x-v88x.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15648038, 2 anni faNice Add-On. But I'm missing the essential function of removing duplicate downloads. Therefore it is saving no time.
- Valutata 3 su 5di raputznik, 2 anni faA huge disappointment compared to the old version, this feels very limited now—but it's great to have it back! Still better than anything else.
- Valutata 3 su 5di SPRATAY, 2 anni faя все понимаю для вас было очень неприятно когда фф сменил код, когда сделаете диалог рядом куда сохранить и через что открыть верну 5 звезды,сейчас извините на многих сайтах не прокатит просто перебором
- Valutata 3 su 5di Extra, 3 anni faBest downloader for firefox. The whole host of permissions , 3 - star .
- Valutata 3 su 5di Peter, 3 anni faThe "features" page lists a topic about "filters" and a screenshot on which one should be able to change the standard downloadmap - but I cant find it in the options screen. HOW to change the standard download map???
- Valutata 3 su 5di CheeryP, 3 anni faRequest:
More naming masks (such as page/tab title)! And some way to see what the filename will be, like a live example of one of your to-be-downloaded filenames as you alter the naming mask. That's all that's keeping me from this being my regular batch file downloader, as another handles it just slightly better.
- Valutata 3 su 5di whitey3, 3 anni faI liked the previous version of this add-on a lot. There were more settings options. Now some settings don't work (such as not having a notification pop up every time you submit something for download) and the right-click drop down menu takes longer to access because the items for the add-on are buried in deeper menus. I don't know why the newer version has fewer settings options and has changed some settings for the worse.
- Valutata 3 su 5di paziu, 3 anni faIt is a good download manager, but it lacks on quite a few features that would make it an ultimate one:
1> the re-try on errors is less than functional. I am not sure what the developer calls "temporary" errors, but it never attempts to re-try the download even on short local or remote host connectivity issues... if you have 100 downloads in the queue, it all will change to failed within a second.
2> pre-allocate space before download: ( as an available option )
a> it does prevent "huge" fragmentation of the downloaded files when multiple downloads are running at the same time
b> it does not download the actual data in case there is not enough of disk space available which also prevents corruption of the downloads.
3> there is a substantial performance hit, after a while of use, if multiple files are being added ( one by one ) to the queue with 'OneClick'. Stopping the download, closing the tab, and often exporting/importing the links are needed to get the plugin back to a usable state ( Win10, and Linux ).