- di Utente Firefox 16777060, 19 giorni faValutata 1 su 5comme DWHelper les éditeurs de ce truc on du fumer des produits radioactifs...Interface nul, totalement débille, confuse, incompréhensible, une véritable usine a gaz....qui ne sert donc que a perdre sont temps..a fuire également !
- di 8rokn8on3, 2 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Why?! What is this garbage, "Absolute paths for subfolders are not supported by browsers"?! What the ...?! >:( If the user provides a full path (folder) and an existing path (folder) for the downloads, put the downloads in that folder. >:( A user should not have to search for help or second guess how to use any program, plugin, addon, etc. This is bad UI and bad UX. I am not the only user who is frustrated with this. No, I cannot and will not recommend this addon to friends or colleagues. >:(
- di FirefoxUser72345, 2 mesi faValutata 1 su 5When you have used an Extension for YEARS it is not nice when they dump you. There are tens of thousands of legacy users of Firefox left stranded by this developer, how hard would it have been to keep one legacy version of this extension on older versions screen.
- di titule, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Very poor usability.
Tried google takout to download my pictures which they delivered in 13 download links (all zips). Could not find ONE of them with DTA. Instead I got a "download manager" with 31 downloads that have such useful names like "index" or "download" where the URLs are not visible. There is a short pop up when you click on the name with the URL truncated to a totally useless string ("https://takeout.google.com/takeout/...") you cant even copy .
I have no hope that this add-on will transform into something useful in the next year, so I de-installed it.
- di highlandhoh3, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Have not been able to download anything other an a one page of thumbs that I was trying to download the pictures from. Never had problems with the old version. Where are the detailed instructions about how to use the software? You get a lot of choices, but what do they all mean?????????????? Frustrating.
- di dr_white, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I've tried the new DTA with the latest main versions of Firefox and Waterfox and it doesn't intercept ANY download commands. Even right-clicking and choosing "add download" doesn't populate the pop-up with any information.
- di Utente Firefox 15475630, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5No sirve para nada. Lo único que descarga es ¡la página web!, pero no descarga ningún vídeo. Al intentar abrir el documento descargado, me envía a una página en negro que me exige desactivar AdBlock, pese a que no lo tengo instalado. UNA PORQUERÍA.
- di Utente Firefox 16255010, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I installed this addon for one reason only, because I read that it can rename a downladed file if there is already a file with the same name in the folder. Great! (the brilliant Firefoxers didn't think of that for downloads, while Opera did). Except in this extension I cannot chose the folder where I want to download my files! UNBELIEVABLE!!! How is it even possible to leave out such a basic function?
- di V., 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I remember the old dta, and I remember the old website of dta, where author criticized mozilla for pushing anti-user policies, for screwing people by selling their data, for taking away proper addons, and then screwing them again with addon signing. I remember when he told that he won't bother with castrated web extensions because web ext dta won't be dta. And sure it isn't - half of essential features are not there - no proper resume download, no multi-threaded downloads, no saving anywhere on disk, no skip on existing file. And sometimes it just "loses" downloads from list randomly on clearing finished or resuming or other actions.
The funny part is how he deleted all of the above critique of mozilla, instantly got recommended badge, and made extension for chrome, which he again claimed he will never bother with. So here you have it - no pride and welcome to the botnet.
- di noname, 7 mesi faValutata 1 su 5sorry...this is not "downthemall"...can not change folder for downloads...it generel save all at: user/download...it dont load all files..is only a little bit better "normal downloadmanager" ...but this exist houndreds...is fucking shit now...deleted
- di Umair Ahmed, 8 mesi faValutata 1 su 5The extension now has severe bugs.
- If I force download a file, the queue stops progressing and queue finished notification pops up after the forced download completes. The rest of the downloads don't have option to do normal start.
- If I clear completed downloads, it forgets queued downloads after the first finishes.
- If I retry a download, sometimes the rest of the downloads are removed from the queue.
- Sometimes starting a download removes it from the queue.
The extension has become unusable for me.
- di JEGR, 8 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Me gustaba mucho usarlo (era de 5 estrellas), pero actualmente lo tengo instalado pero no lo puedo usar. No aparece en el menú cuando voy a hacer una descarga, y no encuentro cómo usarlo.