- di Kabak_85, 3 mesi faValutata 2 su 5J'ai longtemps utilisé cette extension avec Firefox 52 et je l'adorais.
Mais depuis mon passage a Firefox 84, la version de DownloadThemAll semble avoir perdu une grande partie de son utilité.
Il n'est plus possible d'envoyer les téléchargement en masse dans un répertoire précis, J'ai parfois des erreurs "erreur interne du navigateur" lors de certains téléchargement alors que cela fonctionne avec l'ancienne version.
- di Gronk, 9 mesi faValutata 2 su 5NOT GOOD SO FAR! I am only attempting a single video but when I give it the URL it downloads a few kilobyte file and labels it as a OPERA file OPERA is closed and this add on is on Mozilla
- di Utente Firefox 16214480, 10 mesi faValutata 2 su 5So I wanted to download all of the files on our schools Moodle page. This add on downloaded only the URL links and did not download any of the word documents, pdfs or ppts - despite ticking all files. The files I wanted came up as 'unknown and unauthorised'. It was useful to get the URLs but seems to not really work with other file types.
- di Pink Embers, un anno faValutata 2 su 5I guess my biggest complaint is that if a download fails for some reason I can't resume it. Seems to cause a lot of errors for no reason that don't happen when I don't use the download manager, and not being able to resume the download, starting over on 4+Gb when you are downloading 500+ files is a giant pain. Having a small piece of a lot of files would be better than having none of all of them.
- di krauterer, un anno faValutata 2 su 5die alte Version war deutlich anwendungfreundlicher. Es gibt ständig Probleme in Abhängigkeit der Grundkonfiguration des Browsers (Firefox) und nirgends ist eine Lösungsbeschreibung zu finden.
- di ercherramon, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Aprecio al desarrollador por su esfuerzo y empeño de haber reactivado este invaluable complemento pero tristemente ya no es el mismo que hace años usaba. Prefiero usar la versión 3.0.8 en un navegador sin soporte WebExtension. Realmente decepcionado y poco satisfecho. Espero que puedas afinar la extensión y devolverle la gloria que antes tenía.
- di Utente Firefox 13434134, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5If you fondly remember downthemall from Firefox52 and Win XP then do yourself a favour and AVOID this. That add-on was easily customisable and helped you get what you wanted. This add-on is the 180 degree complete opposite. Use something else.
- di Utente Firefox 13939444, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Disappointing. Can't find any way to get it to download anything useful. It seems to download HTML pages themselves, and sometimes a couple of the advertising gifs they contain, and none of the content (non-advertising page images) I want to download from them. I spent about 30 minutes trying to figure it out before I gave up.
- di Utente Firefox 13330880, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5This thing is a shadow of its former self. I can't even figure out how to get it to save files to a specific location (it wants to put everything in the "Downloads" folder, which I never use)! It also can't do the single most useful thing I used the old one for, which was automatic checksumming of downloaded files. Without that it's not even worth the bandwidth.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faThen it's not worth your bandwidth, fine, whatever.
DownThemAll lacks the features you're after, understood.
Other people find the other features useful, but not you, OK then.
We're limited by the WebExtensions API and were upfront about it. That means you can only save into the Downloads folder (or subfolders therein) and you cannot have checksums. If you don't like that, fine, I don't like it either, I hate the WebExtensions API, but it is what is is.
But all this doesn't mean you have to come here and express your disappointment in the in the meanest way you could muster.