- Valutata 2 su 5di OldGuard, 3 anni faA very useful app if you use Amazon Lists to manage many different lists like I do and like to add products from outside of Amazon. However, since the latest update, Assistant no longer recognizes my established wish/gift lists (despite being logged into my primary Amazon account), which makes the add-on useless to me now.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 11286382, 3 anni faIf you are in Canada, this addon is not much useful: it does show you notifications, but when you click on them it opens the URLs on smile.amazon.com domain instead of amazon.ca, which results in 404. Dumb.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Joypebble, 3 anni faSHORTSIGHTED INITIATION. Completely useless without a set of instructions and operating notes. There are none available (apparently) so I'm yanking this out of my browser for the second time this afternoon.
A genuinely irritating experience.
- Valutata 1 su 5di mezzodiva54, 3 anni faThe absolute worst -- even after I DELETED it, it is still appearing whenever I try to search on eBay. Reported it, but doubt that anything will be done about it. Mr. Bezos tramples on us all.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Sasi kumar, 3 anni faYou can easily able to access the product and add to your wish list easily and compare two products side by side whick makes you more comfortable by doing other things and this one simultaneously.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16319850, 3 anni faI just removed Amazon Assistant from a friend's computer. It pops up on various sties, e.g. eBay and covers part of the page. Click the X in the upper right corner and nothing appends. It follows her around and tries to redirect her to Amazon.
SPAM! it pops up on any and all sights.
To get rid of it on Firefox go to Tools> Add-Ons> click the three dots menu to the right of Amazon Assistant and remove it.