- Valutata 1 su 5di Cheri, 2 anni faI would love to give this app 5 stars but every time I shut my computer down or it goes to sleep when idle, my Amazon Assistant completely dissapears & I have to re-install the app through Firefox Add-ons. Totally FRUSTRATING!!!
- Valutata 2 su 5di _GeZeGeN_, 2 anni faMit der neue version sind alle gute dinge weg. So kann man es nicht sinnvoll benutzen. Ich benutzte es meistens um sachen in die Merkliste einzufügen. Jetz kann man es nur mit Umwegen. Ich werde es löschen und wieder die Alte Version installieren und nicht mehr Updaten.
- Valutata 1 su 5di MG, 2 anni faNo matter what version you use, it's no longer possible to add items to an existing list or to create a new one. For me, defeats the whole purpose of using this extension. Sad to see this happen right before holiday shopping begins.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14189030, 2 anni faits one star because there is no 'this is crap' option
A nice idea but it doesnt work. Shame, good idea but completely let down by its broken nature.
- Valutata 1 su 5di TMP, 2 anni faThe new update broke the extension. I now have to click twice to dismiss a card and the "add to wishlist" function doesn't work at all. The UI is also awful compared to the old one.
- Valutata 2 su 5di OldGuard, 2 anni faA very useful app if you use Amazon Lists to manage many different lists like I do and like to add products from outside of Amazon. However, since the latest update, Assistant no longer recognizes my established wish/gift lists (despite being logged into my primary Amazon account), which makes the add-on useless to me now.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 11286382, 2 anni faIf you are in Canada, this addon is not much useful: it does show you notifications, but when you click on them it opens the URLs on smile.amazon.com domain instead of amazon.ca, which results in 404. Dumb.