- oleh shomiky, 5 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Superb. You can do so much. I like the feature which saves just the core text producing a file twnty times smaller than the original page. Fabulous.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13737162, 6 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5This addon is great for saving a webpage as a file you can open later, almost like a PDF. It's much more capable than Firefox's native "Save page as" feature. This is a good add on from my experiences using it. It's useful if you, for example, have a webpage with specs for a vehicle you are working on, and you want to save it for later in case the page gets deleted. With just a click, you can save the entire page as a file for later.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16495460, 6 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Thank you for this cool add-ons. keep up.
and i highly recommended users whom want save single and entire tabs, its fast and stable.
- oleh scottobob, 6 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5If the page being annotated is already a local file, then SingleFile should save back to that file instead of making a new file in the Downloads folder.
This would be useful when re-annotating a file you've already saved.
Edit 1: There is an option "File name > filename conflict resolution" but this provides no way to save to the original file except by renavigating the whole path to the original html source file, and re-specifying the filename.
What I'm asking for is that SingleFile literally saves back to the original source html file (possibly with an overwrite warning for safety, although I would be happier without that).
Edit 2: disabling the option "File name > open the "Save as" dialog to confirm the file name" doesn't affect this problem; the file is still written to the Downloads directory instead of its original location.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 6 bulan yang laluThere is an option for that, see "File name > filename conflict resolution".
Edit 1: I think it's possible by also disabling the option "File name > open the "Save as" dialog to confirm the file name" (this is the default state)
Edit 2: It's technically impossible for an extension to save the file in another folder than the "Downloads" folder or its subfolders.
- oleh Henry Krinkle, 7 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 2 dari 5could be 4 or even 5 stars but:
1. i'd suggest adding an option to download to a folder other than the location set within firefox and
2. not sure if it's a recent FF update or the add-on itself but it's been failing hard lately. when i set it to close tabs after saving (convenient and seems to speed up the process a bit) it "pretends" to save them but they're nowhere to be found. if i select all and chose "dl selected" or "dl all" with "close after" unselected it usually saves most of the tabs but it's gotten insanely slooooooooooooooooow. like 56k slow.
fixing one or both of these would make it a better add-on and get 5 stars easily.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 7 bulan yang laluThank you, I guess.
1. It's technically impossible
2. Make sure the option "Misc. > save pages in background" is enabled. The missed download bug (when this option is disabled) will be fixed in the version 1.18.50.
This section is intended for reviews. Please report bugs, issues, or regressions here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues, or contact me by email (cf. link "Support Email"). Please also note that stars should not be used as a "money" to trade features or bug fixes.