- készítette: Ruffus Lenhador, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Can't zoom text-only and page independently so, pointless. Ex: text-80, page-110, only 80-80, sorry guys this is the only reason to it be usefull.
it reset the previous zoom stablished in the zoom native tool of firefox (not really a problem)
EDIT: No, I'm saying that I set the text to 80%, now I want to set the page to 110 but when I switch from text to page zoom, the text zoom reset to 100%, nooo! stay in 80.
The solution to that, in my humble ignorance, would be to add 3 bars (productivity is important)
all working at the same time.This is not correct. When using 'Full Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the whole page. When using 'Text Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the text AND the Default Other zoom level is applied to other items in the page. The Default Other zoom level can be configured in Zoom Page WE Options.
- készítette: nikan111, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5latest 16.6 update turned this plug in into a mess after years of good service. I've had to disable it and I'll wait for a new version/update.Unfortunately, updating to Firefox 72 has caused problems for users of some extensions, including Zoom Page WE.
In some cases, these problems can be fixed by removing Zoom Page WE, restarting Firefox twice, and then reinstalling Zoom Page WE.
In other cases, the Firefox profile has become corrupted, and the problems can only be fixed by creating a new Firefox profile.
To create a new Firefox profile, please perform a Firefox Refresh as described here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
- készítette: David, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5Until recently it was a very good add-on. Now, no tabs will load unless I disable Zoom page. Will wait a week with it disabled and see if DW-dev creates a fix.
- készítette: Squid2403, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 2 / 5I like this addon, but it recently started to glitch out and rapidly change between zoom levels and replace the webpages with blank screens, and the problem only stopped when I disabled the addon
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13796660, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Really handy addon, my only gripe is that the "Default Minimum Size" font setting seems to be useles because it sets the minimum size BEFORE page scaling, nor after.
- készítette: Thomas, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5The addon is wonderful!
But please add the possibility to scroll over the button itself to zoom in and out! (Not needing to click it and aim for the right area first ...) ... That would be so convenient!
- készítette: Los Angeles, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5This add-on is not bad, but in the description it tells "There is an option to apply fit-to-window scaling when an image is loaded". Where is that option? The Auto button doesn't do anything. Only the mouse-click works. I'm watching a lot of porn photos with right-click / show image... It would be cool, to spare another click, to fit that image to the window...
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14787604, 2 éveCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 59/29: Got help from the dev. This was a terminology misunderstanding. Raised rating to 5 stars.
It works a little, but it's a pain to use. I set 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' to 'false' in 'about:config'. This thing does NOT:
1. Remenber the default zoom type, full or text.
2. Remember the zoom setting on pages.