- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 12827862, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 4 / 5While this addon works in most situations, I've encountered pages that somehow stick to a 'minimum' width, so that what this extension does is merely changing the font size. Microsoft Edge does not have this issue. When I dock my browser window to half of the screen, Edge displays the content without the horizontal scroll bar, while Firefox with this extension set to auto-fit, still does. This is an example page that shows this issue:
Hope this is not limited by some Firefox intrinsic stuff and can be fixed.With 'Apply AutoFit ...' enabled, and other options set to defults, cannot reproduce this behaviour on referenced page. What value have you set for 'AutoFit Levels (%): Min:' ?
- készítette: White_Oz, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Thank you!
Hopefully it will be at least as good as the one before FF 57 big regression.
I love the possibility to change the zoom with right click between "full page zoom" and "text only zoom", and reset the zoom with middle click.
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14350366, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5This addon has problems with certain zoom settings. I visited Arstechnica.com and reduced the zoom level to 120% from the default level of 125%. The page automatically scrolls down to the bottom, and does not let me scroll up again. I did not check all zoom settings. Other websites did not seem to show the same problem.Cannot reproduce this problem with Arstechnica.com. Suspect that another add-on or Firefox settings are conflicting with Zoom Page WE. Do you have the 'Show zoom mode and privacy warnings' setting enabled in Zoom Page WE Options?
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14315625, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5LIKE DONALD TRUMP'S SUCCESSES, THIS PROGRAM DOES NOTHING AT ALL!Did Zoom Page WE install correctly? Could you change zoom levels after clicking the Zoom Page WE toolbar button? Did you read the 'About this extension' section of the Zoom Page WE homepage on Mozilla Add-ons?
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 14312807, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Very useful extension that gives functionality which should be built-in and native to a browser. BUT some sites don't open with this extension enabled. For example: vuejs.orgCannot reproduce this problem with vuejs.org. Suspect that another add-on or Firefox settings are conflicting with Zoom Page WE. Do you have the 'Show zoom mode and privacy warnings' setting enabled in Zoom Page WE Options?
- készítette: MaX, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 1 / 5В чем отличие от стандартной функции масштабирования страницы в браузере?Question Translation: What is the difference from the standard page scaling function in the browser?
Some key differences: Minimum Font Size, manual AutoFit, automatic AutoFit, CSS zoom, scaling of small images, easily configurable zoom levels, zoom by step, works on Firefox and Chrome.
- készítette: acteon, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 3 / 5Almost perfect extension. It just needs 3 more things to become perfect: 1) The 'Adjust Line Space Factor' setting should be configurable on a per-site basis (as well as a global default setting) just like the zoom factor and the minimum font size setting. 2) That 'Adjust Line Space Factor' setting should always be a 'minimum setting': it shouldn't be applied to text that already holds a greater line space factor. 3) One should be able to completely deactivate/activate the extension's operation on a given tab by means of the the Firefox UI's button, in case the extension could not deliver a good layout for that tab's content. Actually these ended up being the 3 reasons that had me try to find another extension, even though I wanted to use Zoom Page WE
- készítette: Firefox felhasználó 13462509, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5Perfect add-on which zooms just as expected. The only improvement I can think of right now would be for rules to also apply to sub-domains. As it is now, if I set the zoom size for example.org, it isn't applied to sub.example.org, which I have to zoom separately. Perhaps an idea for a future option: "Apply zoom to sub-domains"?
- készítette: Bill, 3 éveCsillagos értékelés: 5 / 5I just want to set a simple 80% default for all web pages - with the possibility to over ride the setting if so inclined. I really don't want to go in and manually set every web page I visit.
I was wrong, and the instruction below from the developer did indeed make it work as I wanted. Thank you.You can set an 80% default zoom level for all web pages by setting 'Default Full Level' to '80' in the Zoom Page WE Options dialog (in the Zoom Levels and Font Size tab).
A quicker way to do this is to click on the toolbar button to open the zoom popup, set the zoom level to 80%, and then Ctrl+Click on the Reset button.