Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14028779 de Firefox, il y a 3 ans
Noté 5 sur 5
I've been looking for a nice home page add-on for a while now, and I have to say that this one is exactly what I wanted. Simple, clean, customizable, and modern. Haven't encountered any bugs and I've been enjoying it a lot. Great work!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16069177 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 5 sur 5I rarely give reviews, but I had to. This is by far one of the best Speed Dials I have used on any browser. It works perfectly and I like its simplicity. You have a good amount of control on how it will look and best of all you don't have to sign up anywhere for it to work properly. One more thing... it allows you to have a nice design not tacky or cluttered like most of the others.
The only thing that I would perhaps change is a simpler way to populate the speed dial. But, I didn't mind having to enter the bookmarks that I wanted. In a way, it helped me organize the page and get rid of old accumulated bookmarks.
I also really like the tabs. Being able to create as many tabs as you want helps you stay more organized and focused.
Mimiste, you did a great job! Thanks.
- par Rainforce, il y a 9 moisNoté 5 sur 5До коллапса пользовался расширением Super Start и оно было очень удобно... а теперь из всех нынешних самое удобное расширение это. ставлю пять звёзд авансом и очень надеюсь, что в дальнейшем удобство расширения повысится ещё больше и приблизится к удобству почившего Super Start.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13221270 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5I dunno when it started, but at least in FF 73 screenshots of website do not refresh when you try to do it. Even changing site to different one does not change a thing. It stay the same old screenshot, or none at all(if new speeddial), only local image and automatic work
- par leere, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5It's looks kinda pretty, but is there really need to use external service to sync bookmarks, when you literally can use internal bookmarks which already synced by Firefox Account. Seems like unnecessary overhead or messing with user's privacy...
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15182899 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Extension try connect to site www.bakadev.fr, bitdefender blocks this.
"firefox.exe has attempted to connect based on the expired certificate to www.bakadev.fr. We've blocked the connection to ensure data security because sites need to renew their certificates with a certification authority to stay up to date and outdated security certificates pose a threat"
- par TheRiddick, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Seems pretty good. I give it 5 star now since I found the option to define a bookmark folder as a speed dial tab, nice.
It would however be nice if you had some HiDPI options, atm some of the settings and font is a tad big.
- par Feyawen, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5I love this AddOn, with 1 caveat. I can NOT for the life of me figure out to put bookmarks into Folders. I love the idea, for sorting and OCD reasons. How is this done, how? HOW? when I pull up the menu to Move Bookmark, only Tabs show in the list, not Folders. I've tried drag and drop on the Folder, still won't go in the folder. I tried a long hold over the folder, it acts like I want the bookmark next to the Folder rather then IN the folder. Please tell me how to do this! Thank you for amazing AddOn.
Ps. Extra feature, add ability for a separator so we can group things together.
- par Michael Chelterton, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Great addon, but have to to give 4 stars. Because of two problems:
1. After I start Firefox, the cursor must blinking in address bar. But it's not. So, have to click in adress bar to activate it.
2. It will be good to add transparet background for dials.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 5790537 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Finally took the plunge to upgrade from FF v.56 now that prime video doesn't support it and this is almost perfect in replacing my old speed dial (the userscript giving my icons rollover opacity no longer worked). The only issue I have with it is that you can't keep the tab bar hidden permanently. Overall good work.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13268994 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5It was so great and nice, I spent about an hour designing it, untill it crashed and doesn't work anymore at all.... Desk image disappeared, leaving a black browser screen, and settings, theme editor is not opening anymore.... Yay, it was finished in an hour.... I was trying to find & delete it's settings in profile folder, but it's all the same black hole, nothing changed.... only Top bar in nice color, but black hole below... P.S. Ohh... I see now, after I deleted settings in profile folder & Restarted browser, Yay was gone, I could start to install Yay from very beginning...
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13471604 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Excellent addon.
Yay! is easy to use and easy to costomize, too. It replaces my old "start-page", which was just a HTML-File with a table and logo-pictures. Yay! does the same job with less effort.
Also important: *It really works with Android!* It is not just a PC-Version with PC-Handling (like other speed-dials). You can really use it there.
While the addon is fully operational for the PC-Version of Firefox, it misses some of the functions in the Android-Version of Firefox - mostly because the Mozilla developers made totally unnecessary restrictions to access the bookmarks. (I assume to promote Mozilla Sync...)
Not working with Android:
- It needs a work around for easy adding bookmarks.
- Auto-Icon or Screenshot Icon is not working.
These are just minor flaws. Everything else I tested (add and sort bookmarks, theming, You can also export/import settings etc.) works fine.
Not tested: cloud sync for settings.