- par Hue, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5Last update nuked my homepage and replaced it with Tabliss without prompting and with no way to restore it back. Been using it for a while before that and it was quite good, but this is a big no-no.
Edit, replying to the reply: Thanks for the quick help, but that's not it. When I tried that (my homepage was a custom URL), the URL was replaced by a moz-extension://... and I couldn't get the previous one back. I had to enter it manually :-/ Probably just a bug, although an annoying one.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 moisEdit after the clarification:
I was unfortunately not aware that adding Tabliss as a homepage option would remove existing settings. And after learning about it there was no way I could reverse it either.
Unfortunately it seems to be how the feature works in Firefox. Apologies for the trouble :(
- par Just Me, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5This add on is a perfect boost to your productivity or mental health. Customize it to be more zen, business, or a balance of both!
For relaxation, add the backgrounds, quotes, and greetings that make you happy.
For workflow, add the links, time, weather, and to-do list as you see fit.
If even offers NBA scores, a css feed, search box, and more!
I definitely recommend this extension <3
- par Ally, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5I'm surprised at the amount of customization this extension gives you and would definitely recommend it. The backgrounds are beautiful and you can add pretty much anything you want. My only issue with it is that, when selecting a font, you have to already have a font in mind. A drop-down box of all the fonts available would work much better. A feature to automatically change text between black and white based on the darkness or lightness of the background would be nice too.
- par Myk Streja, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5It's a great way to open a new tab that is simple, uncluttered and looks exactly as you want it to. I even used as a screen cover when I had to wheel away from the keyboard for a minute or three. I found, to my delight, that most people don't realize it's a browser window and not a screensaver. Works in Linux/Firefox and has very little impact on memory usage.
- par Asher_e, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5I love this thing. Its so simple but so nice. Seeing the Good Morning makes my morning every time. I do wish there was a way to bring back images- the first one I got was figs and ham and I loved it