- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17268236 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisi get a black screen
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 moisHi, sorry there was an issue in the 2.4.0 release causing the blank screen, and the fix (2.4.1) got stuck in the Firefox Addons review queue for ~20 hours.
But good news, the update has now been approved! If your Firefox has not received it yet, go to your Addon settings and select "Check for Updates" under the cog menu. After that everything should be working again!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17241209 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisPlease make the extension "preload" the images, there's a lag between the new tab is open and when the image is shown. With that correction the extension should be perfect. Congrats! Great work!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Suikazura, il y a un anIt is great as a new tab or homepage replacer, but the image sometimes goes missing. I do not know if this is just for uploaded images, but, it is a bit displeasing.
- Noté 3 sur 5par hannelene, il y a un anLoved this at first. Unfortunately I had to stop using it because it reset every time I restarted my computer. I spent a whole day troubleshooting but couldn't figure it out. It allows you to export your custom settings so you can import them again if it resets, but it's not worth it for me to do it every day. If anybody can find a way to make this extension work I'd love to use it again. The options for widgets and customization are great, if a bit limited.
- Noté 3 sur 5par NickDavidson199, il y a un anI like this add on and I like the different customization settings like time greeting and setting the weather settings they are useful. And how beautiful it looks with the different colors options compared to the bland new tab. But, I don’t like how it never seems to save my settings at all after a while and when I go back to change it like I had it it seems to just go back to default, like sometimes it’ll save it then most often times it won’t which is why I am giving this 3 stars! If the developer wants a better review like 4/5 stars, then fix this common annoying issue and I’ll be contented to give this a better review.
- Noté 3 sur 5par JK, il y a un anDoes Not Save.. Settings: Links, Background, Or any of the settings when Firefox is closed / or when Firefox is restarted???? Wasted time inputting and configuring Tabliss !!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15892047 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansIt is a great idea that gives firefox a new look. However, once set-up, it restarts after closing the lid or restarting the laptop.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Ensign Epic, il y a 2 ansGotta say, it is really nice to open a new tab and see a random landscape, and the different widgets all have a ton of utility. The app has such amazing potential but it's held back by a ton of little bugs & its lack of some features.
To start with, the widgets are not drag and drop while editing; you click a button and it gets sent to that part of the screen. This would not be an issue if the text of certain widgets did not overlap due to apparent bounding issues. Instead of using the open space below it, text blocks lines will run an indeterminate amount before a line break. Another issue is that certain widgets are lacking features one would consider rather important. As a quick example, the Quotes widget doesn't let you choose how often they update, just the types of quotes. Another is the inability to choose which provider is used in the search bar. The final issue is that this lacks an "article" widget, for example, like the default home page's Pocket, which sorta stinks because it was always cool seeing what random articles they had to read.
I want this to be a 5 star app, it can EASILY get there as the state of the app suggests many of these are readily implemented. But there's so much suck left in this extension before it gets there, I gotta go with the 3 star for now. Looking forward to the day I can fully retire the default Firefox home screen for this.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16580261 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansLike other people are saying the app isn't keeping customization's. every couple days my photos disappear and I have to upload them again. Please fix so I can rate it 5 stars.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Sofia, il y a 2 ansI really like it, although there are some things about it:
- giphy background doesn't work
- custom unsplash doesn't work either (black background)
- It'd be cool to choose certain types of quotes, instead of having to choose all of them.