- Noté 4 sur 5par AttackTitan, il y a 5 moisIf you set Firefox to "Never remember history", you can't persist the settings (predictably). Please find a way around this (such as saving the configuration in a local file and loading it each time).
- Noté 4 sur 5par Hue, il y a un anLast update nuked my homepage and replaced it with Tabliss without prompting and with no way to restore it back. Been using it for a while before that and it was quite good, but this is a big no-no.
Edit, replying to the reply: Thanks for the quick help, but that's not it. When I tried that (my homepage was a custom URL), the URL was replaced by a moz-extension://... and I couldn't get the previous one back. I had to enter it manually :-/ Probably just a bug, although an annoying one.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anEdit after the clarification:
I was unfortunately not aware that adding Tabliss as a homepage option would remove existing settings. And after learning about it there was no way I could reverse it either.
Unfortunately it seems to be how the feature works in Firefox. Apologies for the trouble :(
- Noté 4 sur 5par Ally, il y a un anI'm surprised at the amount of customization this extension gives you and would definitely recommend it. The backgrounds are beautiful and you can add pretty much anything you want. My only issue with it is that, when selecting a font, you have to already have a font in mind. A drop-down box of all the fonts available would work much better. A feature to automatically change text between black and white based on the darkness or lightness of the background would be nice too.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Michael Janowiecki, il y a un anGreat customization and nice new tab page, haven't had any problems with configurations being lost like some others say. The only problem I've had is that you can put a widget (clock, for example) in the upper left hand corner and if the clock is too big, it will cover up the settings gear. You have to then use inspect element to delete the entire clock to adjust the size again.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Jake, il y a un anThis has been my favorite add-on for over three years. However, just as the previous commenter stated, Unsplash images are no longer working. This is my favorite feature—did you forget to renew your API key?