Avis de 落魄書生
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17809921 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisIt works, except for the fact that it jumps you to the end all the same. Fixing that would make this perfect. Much better than the default, though.
- Noté 5 sur 5par sacrabyte, il y a 4 moisbrowser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent didn't work for me, but this works perfectly
- Noté 5 sur 5par gawroon7, il y a 10 moisWonderful. This addon is still needed If you want to open your tabs in recent-to-last order if opening many of them at once ()
- Noté 1 sur 5par Daniel, il y a 10 moisAddon developer not willing to continue development due to allegedly no cooperation of Mozilla. Addon superfluous with browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent being in Firefox now, and Mozilla apparently not appreciating this addon-developer for his time.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6088424 de Firefox, il y a un anThis addon appears to to do what it claims to do, open a new tab next to the active one. However, when a new tab is opened from bookmarks, the tab bar scrolls all the way to the right, defeating the purpose of the addon for my use if the active tab is near the left. This behavior may be caused by Firefox, but the addon does not deal with it. I miss FF52, when all things were possible.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13944594 de Firefox, il y a un anbrowser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent does NOT work as I expected. If I middle-click to open, say, 3 links from a page, the tab order will look like this "(current) (1) (2) (3)". browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent works only when using Ctrl+T or clicking the "New Tab" button.
But this extension works perfectly! If I middle-click to open 3 tabs after installing this extension, the final tab order looks like this: "(current) (3) (2) (1)" i.e. the last opened tab is closest to the current tab.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Dom, il y a un anneeds to override firefox "jumping" to the right most tab.
It's not immediately convenient for the tab to be added immediately to the right of the current tab if firefox does the disorienting thing of jumping all the way to the right of all 70 of my tabs anyway.
using browser.tabs.tabMinWidth in about:config to try help.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Seraphis, il y a un anBeen using this for a few months now and there have only been very few rare instances where it doesn't work
- Noté 5 sur 5par Chin, il y a un anThank YOU! It is high-effective! I have modified so many configs aim to open many links next to the current tab by click order from back to front, but new tabls were still from front to back until I find this add-on. So helpful!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13524479 de Firefox, il y a un anWorked great until about 10 days ago. New tabs now open a bit randomly and when you have a few dozen tabs opened it becomes a pain in the ass to find what's where. Firefox changed something and Open Tabs Next to Current needs an update.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17124155 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansabout:config just don't work in my case. This plugin solved the problem which I have for years. Salute!