- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6088424 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisThis addon appears to to do what it claims to do, open a new tab next to the active one. However, when a new tab is opened from bookmarks, the tab bar scrolls all the way to the right, defeating the purpose of the addon for my use if the active tab is near the left. This behavior may be caused by Firefox, but the addon does not deal with it. I miss FF52, when all things were possible.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13944594 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisbrowser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent does NOT work as I expected. If I middle-click to open, say, 3 links from a page, the tab order will look like this "(current) (1) (2) (3)". browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent works only when using Ctrl+T or clicking the "New Tab" button.
But this extension works perfectly! If I middle-click to open 3 tabs after installing this extension, the final tab order looks like this: "(current) (3) (2) (1)" i.e. the last opened tab is closest to the current tab.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Dom, il y a 5 moisneeds to override firefox "jumping" to the right most tab.
It's not immediately convenient for the tab to be added immediately to the right of the current tab if firefox does the disorienting thing of jumping all the way to the right of all 70 of my tabs anyway.
using browser.tabs.tabMinWidth in about:config to try help.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Chin, il y a 9 moisThank YOU! It is high-effective! I have modified so many configs aim to open many links next to the current tab by click order from back to front, but new tabls were still from front to back until I find this add-on. So helpful!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13524479 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisWorked great until about 10 days ago. New tabs now open a bit randomly and when you have a few dozen tabs opened it becomes a pain in the ass to find what's where. Firefox changed something and Open Tabs Next to Current needs an update.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14998542 de Firefox, il y a un anWorked perfectly, except for the known issue of the tab bar being scrolled.
Thanks for the info on "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent". Now the scroll issue is no more. (And sadly, I have now removed this add-in.)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11114990 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansdear sebastain blask, thank you for the addon. i had to delete it because i don't need it anymore, i had a great time with it. in the newest firefox, i can use something better: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1329071 ....... browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent = true in the about:config page