- Noté 5 sur 5par Xi, il y a 6 ansCan you add an option that only put tabs opened by current tab to the right? But still put new tab opened by click "+" and bookmark to the last.I might be able to do that if I find the time. Would you mind opening an issue here to keep track and in case I have questions: https://github.com/sblask/webextension-open-tabs-next-to-current/issues Thanks!
- Noté 5 sur 5par André Veríssimo, il y a 6 ansThis replaces part of the functionality lost in tab mix plus!!
Works in Firefox 57.0a1 (built on 2017-08-14)
Thanks a lot!
- Noté 5 sur 5par HardKoreG, il y a 6 ansCould you add an option to switch to the left tab when closing the current tab?Isn't that the default? If not, it would be an option for another add-on, not this one. But I am not interested in writing it, because I wrote https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-deque/ to get a reasonable tab switch order.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13031845 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansThis used to have an option to "Enable for new tab button" or not. Is there any way to bring it back?Nope, no way of getting it back as webextensions don't have any support for that. Thank Mozilla...
- Noté 5 sur 5par Jacques shellac, il y a 6 ansAnd as usual Firefox mavens are responsible for the one remaining annoyance with this workaround, the scrolling of the new tab into the first visible location on the tab bar. My time with Firefox is drawing to a close as my chrome setup is getting very close to replicating my preferred firefox behaviour. Regardless of the idiotic decsions of the powers that be at mozilla, thanks very much for your efforts.I don't have the scrolling issue because I use the Custom Tab Width add-on, but once that stops working, I will also switch. Trying to migrate all my add-ons in time. If you are interested: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/Blask?hl=en-GB&_category=extensions
- Is it supposed to work on Android 7.1.1 Firefox? Because it doesn't on mine.It should work from Firefox 54. Not sure where we are at now, but if it's still 53, 54 is not too far out...