- par shine LIN, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Everytime i did "Crash Recovery" with the addon MySessions,tabs order is in chaos.Restored session is in reversed order or wrong order .Can you help to make this addon restore sessions in right order?
- par Amghar, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5I use firefox so i don't need this add-on anymore..but i should be verry verry thankful to you guys fo making our browsing experience more comfortable ^^
EDIT : it doesn't support android devices 😥
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13791590 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Since Firefox 61 version there is "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent" option in about:config appeared. Finally! Thanks to developers, and it worked for me so I disabled extension. But could be even better if there were checkbox option in visual interface for regular users.
- par WhoIsRich, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5This has been a saviour of my sanity when dealing with lots of tabs, but now the public version of FireFox includes a 'browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent' in about:config which makes this extension redundant. But before removing, I wanted to thank the dev for their work in creating this when there was no other option. Cheers.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13486348 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5FireFox 52 = Doesn't work while other windows are being loaded it6 attaches to last LOADING window and Loads the new tab beside it. NOT from the Primary Tab
- par Spam Spam Bacon Spam, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5@moziloper:
There is no such option:
There is only:
(and the DEFAULT for that option is "TRUE", so there's no need to modify...)