- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6183001 de Firefox, il y a 8 joursOn a page of archive.org links direct to mp3 files, it sees not one of them. It has no way to define the download directory or choose each time.
- Noté 1 sur 5par rsbrux, il y a 4 moisWay too much of a good thing! DownThemAll shows a list of *all* recently accessed URLs, many of which are indistinguishable from each other because they are truncated in DownThemAll's popu dialog. I want something to download *only* from the *active tab* in Firefox!!!
Unfortunately, I don't find any way to limit DownThemAll accordingly, neither in the options, nor by revoking unneeded permissions.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17584644 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisGreat download manager if you ever thought FireFox's build-in download was too good and you want something more unstable which will makes you restart your downloads from zero again and again over the smallest bitrate drop...
Run away from this add-on
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15337383 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisРасширение ничего не скачивает кроме картинок и тому подобных файлов. Ни с одного сайта не смог скачать видео, каждый раз выдаёт ошибку. Бесполезное приложение. Улетает в помойку в след за DownloadHelper.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17407360 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisNot only complicated for nothing, but also it does not work despite many trials and errors. I am not sure why it is recommended by Mozilla.
- Noté 1 sur 5par dooka, il y a un anUsed to be able to break large downloads into smaller parts, and they would all download concurrently. And if the internet dropped out it would simply save what you had and then you could resume. I'm aware of the issues with the new firefox, but I just don't think there's any point to this add on without this feature as it doesn't do anything the built in downloader does now